•  Previous
  • 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2015
Paul Crewe Wrote:Whitaker is better than Sizemore. He is also more experienced. That means a lot. I know he is your kid and he is going to be real good. JMO Whitaker is better right now.

cant disagree with that,but Sizemore is a big kid with talent and will be just fine as he gains experience.
Hey pajama Doug is that all you can do is correct a spelling error? Nice one.
pjdoug Wrote:I "defiantly" didn't see it either.

everyone knows you are blind:hilarious:
cherokee Wrote:you forgot to switch your user name:biglmao:

Not sure who you were referring to, but I only have 1 username. If you're just going to be a daddy and say he is Corbin's best offensive player because he's your own, then there's no reason to talk football with you. I gave an assessment with praise and constructive criticism and your all bent out of shape. I personally think Corbin has a couple running backs and a wide receiver that are more dangerous weapons than Sizemore at this point of the season.
YoFather100 Wrote:Hey pajama Doug is that all you can do is correct a spelling error? Nice one.

error?
cherokee Wrote:everyone knows you are blind:hilarious:

is that right?
Yeah that's how you spell error dumb a**.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Not sure who you were referring to, but I only have 1 username. If you're just going to be a daddy and say he is Corbin's best offensive player because he's your own, then there's no reason to talk football with you. I gave an assessment with praise and constructive criticism and your all bent out of shape. I personally think Corbin has a couple running backs and a wide receiver that are more dangerous weapons than Sizemore at this point of the season.

name them chicken sh**
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Not sure who you were referring to, but I only have 1 username. If you're just going to be a daddy and say he is Corbin's best offensive player because he's your own, then there's no reason to talk football with you. I gave an assessment with praise and constructive criticism and your all bent out of shape. I personally think Corbin has a couple running backs and a wide receiver that are more dangerous weapons than Sizemore at this point of the season.

no sugar coating from you?Confusednicker:
cherokee Wrote:name them chicken sh**

Tucker Jewell, Drew Carter, AJ Moore. As I said no reason to talk anymore football if you're unwilling to talk football.
YoFather100 Wrote:Well 64sur did. Not you, sorry. But I dont know what you mean I forgot to change my name?

What did I say Confusederiously: Yo-Yo Corbin will be ready you can marked that down for sure.
64SUR Wrote:This was close to a real game tonight and I thought Sizemore look like the best Qb on the field...Dear Abby :worthy:

This 64sur
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Tucker Jewell, Drew Carter, AJ Moore. As I said no reason to talk anymore football if you're unwilling to talk football.

you don't know football, big difference from middle school to high school, again take Sizemore off the field tonight and it would have been embarrassing.
cherokee Wrote:you don't know football, big difference from middle school to high school, again take Sizemore off the field tonight and it would have been embarrassing.

I never said they would have faired better without him. You're just trying to start stuff because I said IMO he wasn't the best player on the field. He's only a sophomore so yeah I think there were other athletes at this scrimmage ahead of him right now. You can take a starting QB off of many teams and they will struggle, that doesn't necessarily mean they're the best player on the team, but they're playing the most crucial role. I love how you try to downplay the other athletes on this team, shows you care nothing about the success of this team. Anytime you want to talk football I'm game.
Daddy knows best.
I have seen absolutely nothing wrong with goBIGblue82's posts.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I have seen absolutely nothing wrong with goBIGblue82's posts.

I hate to say it but I agree with you Smile
About the only offense I saw last night was from Harlan Co.
Well and Corbin JV
Sizemore played well. Corbin has to find some go to receivers. Their receivers looked like kids intimidated by playing on the varsity level. They will improve but have to step up.
Which receiver was better player than Sizemore? Receiver appeared to be the Hounds weak link
E's Army Wrote:Sizemore played well. Corbin has to find some go to receivers. Their receivers looked like kids intimidated by playing on the varsity level. They will improve but have to step up.

Moore should be the go to receiver, believe he had the most catches on the team last year. They will miss Hopper, who had the most receiving yards last year and was their big play threat.

No need to panic, going to have some growing pains on this team. They should be ready by playoff time to make a run.
Old Redhound Wrote:About the only offense I saw last night was from Harlan Co.

That's what I saw too.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Moore should be the go to receiver, believe he had the most catches on the team last year. They will miss Hopper, who had the most receiving yards last year and was their big play threat.

No need to panic, going to have some growing pains on this team. They should be ready by playoff time to make a run.

Corbin is going to be just find in the receiving department. Growing pain yes winning games pain will go away take my word SEKYFAN. No panic here from 64 SUR....I think :Cheerlead
E's Army Wrote:Which receiver was better player than Sizemore? Receiver appeared to be the Hounds weak link

I guess you're right it's the receivers fault on all incompletions. I didn't say there was a receiver that played better, rather there is a receiver who is a better offensive threat. AJ Moore is a great high school receiver and has proven in the past he can make big time plays and make almost uncatchable balls look like routine catches. With Moore, Mitchell, Sevier, Carter, Brock, Henegar, maguet, Barton, Sams(injured),and Jewell there will be plenty of quality receivers and backs for the QB to target. And there still may be 3-4 more JV guys or defensive players that might impress and see some varsity snaps. Athletes and receivers are one position that this team is not lacking. As I said previously once the timing comes it will be an efficient offense. People were questioning last years as well, but we saw what happened once the offense started clicking.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I guess you're right it's the receivers fault on all incompletions. I didn't say there was a receiver that played better, rather there is a receiver who is a better offensive threat. AJ Moore is a great high school receiver and has proven in the past he can make big time plays and make almost uncatchable balls look like routine catches. With Moore, Mitchell, Sevier, Carter, Brock, Henegar, maguet, Barton, Sams(injured),and Jewell there will be plenty of quality receivers and backs for the QB to target. And there still may be 3-4 more JV guys or defensive players that might impress and see some varsity snaps. Athletes and receivers are one position that this team is not lacking. As I said previously once the timing comes it will be an efficient offense. People were questioning last years as well, but we saw what happened once the offense started clicking.

I see it the same way as you do about the receiver hate to see the sams kid hurt man he has looked good this summer only a freshman. Maguet is my sleeper receiver. AJ Moore is the man for sure I like all of them future look bright in my opinion. GO Hounds and keep coal alive. :Cheerlead
I wasn't at the scrimmage but I'd be willing to bet that corbin as well as both the other teams only ran their most basic offensive plays as well. I'm sure plenty of teams were there scouting. I'm not worried about the offense. We will see what corbin truly has next Friday in Williamsburg.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)