•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
Face it unless Whitley can get some of the Williamsburg kids to come to the county school then nothing will change. Its easy to see by the records and all things combined that most of the talent is at Williamsburg. Love that orange color too.
Lilly Wrote:Fever you and pjdoug and now the big bad mod is now the bet if you want some little guy.

:hilarious:
For weeks you talked about betting and when fever called you out on it you ball up like a little girl. Take the bet. After all youre the one who proposed it.
we all know what you said.
Lilly Wrote:Face it unless Whitley can get some of the Williamsburg kids to come to the county school then nothing will change. Its easy to see by the records and all things combined that most of the talent is at Williamsburg. Love that orange color too.

Watch it guys. Lilly is using reverse psychology or maybe plain stupidity here. I'm not sure which one.
The bet now includes you BBM, pjdoug and fever. If you all want to bet good, if not then good. Like I said hopefully Whitley proves me wrong for your all's mental stability.
Lilly Wrote:The bet now includes you BBM, pjdoug and fever. If you all want to bet good, if not then good. Like I said hopefully Whitley proves me wrong for your all's mental stability.

Who is BBM? And footballfever already accepted your bet and were holding you to it.
If Whitley starts the season better than 1-5, youre gone forever.
So you are going to ban me? BBM is big bad mod. You need to read the rules made by owner of the site. That was never the bet and you cant say that. I have always said that the bet was with PJDOUG and then fever tried to get into it. I said on here and its documented that if he wants it PJDOUG is part of it. Thats what I said. So now you just make up the rules as you go? And if my posts say anything else then someone edited them, which would not surprise me given the way you operate.
Lilly Wrote:So you are going to ban me? BBM is big bad mod. You need to read the rules made by owner of the site. That was never the bet and you cant say that. I have always said that the bet was with PJDOUG and then fever tried to get into it. I said on here and its documented that if he wants it PJDOUG is part of it. Thats what I said. So now you just make up the rules as you go? And if my posts say anything else then someone edited them, which would not surprise me given the way you operate.

When a post is edited it says so at the bottom of the post. somebody is scared they screwed up. I will never ban anyone over a bet they make but we will never let you live it down. You said Whitley would start no better than 1-5 those were your words. Footballfever called you out on it and made you huddle in the fetal position after I'm sure you thought about what you said.
Go ahead and Own it. After all it is what you said. You still never answered my question about what BBM means. Please tell us.
Here you go lilly. Your exact words. Own it. Don't cry like a little girl. You done made the bet.

Lilly Wrote:I will take the bet exactly as I described. footballfever and pjdoug agrees to leave the board permanently if they go 1-5. If not I will leave permanently and not get another name. Plenty of other places to go if I lose or if they lose. Now what say ye footballfever and pjdoug? You can get you some to e army and paulcrewe? No wait until after state tourney of basketball, gone for good. And be a man of your word.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Here you go lilly. Your exact words. Own it. Don't cry like a little girl. You done made the bet.

I've watched lilly troll teams on here for a while now. As expected he has no backbone and won't live up to what he said.
Man up.. Know one on this site respects you so prove us wrong take the bet..
Just like I said fever and pjdoug leaves the board, both them. PJdoug is a girl and wont accept. Simple reading comprehension on this one and look at the quoted post about what BBM means. You must have skipped over that gut.

The bet is both fever and pjdoug leaves the board( its a collective bet including both of them, if PJDOUG does not accept its not a bet with just one person but the two. Thats what my post said and what I meant) if Whiltey does better than 1-5 to start. If they do better than 1-5 I am gone. Thats simple. Take it or leave it fever and PJ. Everyone else needs to mind their own business and worry about the personal attacks and foolishness thats really is breaking the rules all over the board or get in on the bet to.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When a post is edited it says so at the bottom of the post. somebody is scared they screwed up. I will never ban anyone over a bet they make but we will never let you live it down. You said Whitley would start no better than 1-5 those were your words. Footballfever called you out on it and made you huddle in the fetal position after I'm sure you thought about what you said.
Go ahead and Own it. After all it is what you said. You still never answered my question about what BBM means. Please tell us.

Lilly Wrote:So you are going to ban me? BBM is big bad mod. You need to read the rules made by owner of the site. That was never the bet and you cant say that. I have always said that the bet was with PJDOUG and then fever tried to get into it. I said on here and its documented that if he wants it PJDOUG is part of it. Thats what I said. So now you just make up the rules as you go? And if my posts say anything else then someone edited them, which would not surprise me given the way you operate.

See above.
Lilly Wrote:Just like I said fever and pjdoug leaves the board, both them. PJdoug is a girl and wont accept. Simple reading comprehension on this one and look at the quoted post about what BBM means. You must have skipped over that gut.

The bet is both fever and pjdoug leaves the board( its a collective bet including both of them, if PJDOUG does not accept its not a bet with just one person but the two. Thats what my post said and what I meant) if Whiltey does better than 1-5 to start. If they do better than 1-5 I am gone. Thats simple. Take it or leave it fever and PJ. Everyone else needs to mind their own business and worry about the personal attacks and foolishness thats really is breaking the rules all over the board or get in on the bet to.

:Sad04:
LOL.....like I said earlier on another thread that has been closed. Dougie my friend, you better watch it cause they's out to getcha!
:chainsaw:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
papagrit Wrote:LOL.....like I said earlier on another thread that has been closed. Dougie my friend, you better watch it cause they's out to getcha!

Pjdoug maybe on spring break. Confusednicker:
Maybe Pj and 64 are the same woman?!?!?!?
Lilly Wrote:Face it unless Whitley can get some of the Williamsburg kids to come to the county school then nothing will change. Its easy to see by the records and all things combined that most of the talent is at Williamsburg. Love that orange color too.

WHAT??? Whitley has 75+ kids lifting weights and Wburgs corbin transfers are graduating so how the heck would this help?? You still have not named the terrible team that Whitley will beat. I guess you think they will beat Morgan Co. but guess what they don't play Morgan this year!!
33 power Wrote:WHAT??? Whitley has 75+ kids lifting weights and Wburgs corbin transfers are graduating so how the heck would this help?? You still have not named the terrible team that Whitley will beat. I guess you think they will beat Morgan Co. but guess what they don't play Morgan this year!!

Hate to burst your Bubble but Williamsburg's Middle school team beat Whitley's this year. The Burg still has talent coming up..
Flash154 Wrote:I am an insider on many teams. I thought you are Williamsburg, so don't worry about it. Your team has enough to worry about, and I am an insider on that too.

:biglmao:
Trashtalker Wrote:If like to know who's the 1 they beat?

What?
Lilly Wrote:Please dont bore me anymore with your dramatics. You will be lucky to get the one. Like I stated earlier, I hope the Colonels play well and prove me wrong so you guys will have something to brag about for at least one year after so many bad years. I mean you all might self-destruct if you keep having terrible years. :biglmao:

Lily, if you had two brain cells they'd rub together and start a fire.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Watch it guys. Lilly is using reverse psychology or maybe plain stupidity here. I'm not sure which one.

I dont think she is smart enough to use reverse Confusednicker:
papagrit Wrote:LOL.....like I said earlier on another thread that has been closed. Dougie my friend, you better watch it cause they's out to getcha!

I'm skeered lol Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Pjdoug maybe on spring break. Confusednicker:

let's go south for spring training :biggrin:
Mr.November Wrote:Hate to burst your Bubble but Williamsburg's Middle school team beat Whitley's this year. The Burg still has talent coming up..

so Whitley beat themselves?
Took some time today and went by the high school after work and what I saw was very encouraging if you are a Colonel fan. Lots of kids not only lifting but running in the gym, some were on the track, some were working outside doing different types of speed drills and exercises.

I had heard that they have in school weight lifting and if that is true, then the Colonels will have some big numbers. Coaches are really working hard to get the kids prepared for the upcoming season and are working as hard as the kids.

Honestly there were obviously some young kids, but there were some big kids out there too. But having young kids out there is good for the future. It is also a sign that there is a lot of excitement around the program.

Spring football will be starting soon, so I expect good things. I know that some kids will not be available since they are playing other spring sports but that will only give other kids an opportunity to get reps that they might not normally get. Overall I think the Colonels are moving in the right direction at a high rate of speed.

I think there is a very positive culture around the program right now....
Good post Pepsi Man. Take a lesson pj.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Took some time today and went by the high school after work and what I saw was very encouraging if you are a Colonel fan. Lots of kids not only lifting but running in the gym, some were on the track, some were working outside doing different types of speed drills and exercises.

I had heard that they have in school weight lifting and if that is true, then the Colonels will have some big numbers. Coaches are really working hard to get the kids prepared for the upcoming season and are working as hard as the kids.

Honestly there were obviously some young kids, but there were some big kids out there too. But having young kids out there is good for the future. It is also a sign that there is a lot of excitement around the program.

Spring football will be starting soon, so I expect good things. I know that some kids will not be available since they are playing other spring sports but that will only give other kids an opportunity to get reps that they might not normally get. Overall I think the Colonels are moving in the right direction at a high rate of speed.

I think there is a very positive culture around the program right now....

they do in fact have in school weight lifting with a large number of kids participating,with several more lifting after school.the future of the Colonels program is exciting and moving in the right direction for sure.
pjdoug Wrote:they do in fact have in school weight lifting with a large number of kids participating,with several more lifting after school.the future of the Colonels program is exciting and moving in the right direction for sure.

When we were in school, we had to lift during class and then lift after class. Burnt you out really quick. Problem is 55 minutes isn't long enough to get a good workout in and the after school sessions would go at least 2 or 2 1/2 hours.
Weightlifting class during school should be used for conditioning and running. After all, if im not mistaken, the class name is/was conditioning, not weight lifting.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When we were in school, we had to lift during class and then lift after class. Burnt you out really quick. Problem is 55 minutes isn't long enough to get a good workout in and the after school sessions would go at least 2 or 2 1/2 hours.
Weightlifting class during school should be used for conditioning and running. After all, if im not mistaken, the class name is/was conditioning, not weight lifting.
in the old days they would just run you to death and not teach you how to play.you were conditioned as good as anybody in the state but you didn't know how to play the game when you got on the field Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next