•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
FCSPY Wrote:If they would have won, he would have had no mercy tooting his own horn!!! can't blame folks for wanting to feed him his portion of Crow. anyways its a message board so we all act a little different than we do in person.

After a terrible loss this is the wrong place to be as a fan or parent, your just asking for something that’s gonna get in your feelings...I have no doubt that FoSho would have been here dancing a jig to the Boyle Co fight song had they won but they didn’t so imo he’s doing exactly what he needs to do, stay the hell away...
Anyone else having trouble posting on this forum? at times it’s working really slow for me typing stuff in.
Put down that fishing rod and use BOTH hands!!!
Confusednicker:
single shot Wrote:After a terrible loss this is the wrong place to be as a fan or parent, your just asking for something that’s gonna get in your feelings...I have no doubt that FoSho would have been here dancing a jig to the Boyle Co fight song had they won but they didn’t so imo he’s doing exactly what he needs to do, stay the hell away...

This is all I was trying to say. Would he have been on here living it up if they had won? Absolutely. Who of us wouldn't have? Y'all make it sound like FoSho is the only guy on here that isn't a diehard fan of his team. Is he arrogant and cocky sometimes? Again, absolutely. And again, who of us isn't?

And your exactly right single shot, after talking his team up the way he did this is definitely not the place to be after a lose. Have I always agreed with all his posts? Certainly not but it was his opinion just like we post ours when we have a thought. And should he be hammered once he gets back on here? Yelp. That's what this site is for and that's what we do, Lol!

Let's get this thread back to what it's about and that's a great win for Johnson Central over and equally as good team in Boyle County. He'll be back, eventually, then you guys can take your shots like I know you can. Congrats to both teams on very successful seasons and especially to the Eagles on winning the Kentucky 4A State Championship.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You know your a redneck when you’re mowing grass and you find a car!

How dare you call me a redneck sir!! I have never, nor will I ever be a redneck!! I am a hillbilly my good man, a true hillbilly!! And yes, there is a very big difference!! Ha
#55PirateFan Wrote:This is all I was trying to say. Would he have been on here living it up if they had won? Absolutely. Who of us wouldn't have? Y'all make it sound like FoSho is the only guy on here that isn't a diehard fan of his team. Is he arrogant and cocky sometimes? Again, absolutely. And again, who of us isn't?

And your exactly right single shot, after talking his team up the way he did this is definitely not the place to be after a lose. Have I always agreed with all his posts? Certainly not but it was his opinion just like we post ours when we have a thought. And should he be hammered once he gets back on here? Yelp. That's what this site is for and that's what we do, Lol!

Let's get this thread back to what it's about and that's a great win for Johnson Central over and equally as good team in Boyle County. He'll be back, eventually, then you guys can take your shots like I know you can. Congrats to both teams on very successful seasons and especially to the Eagles on winning the Kentucky 4A State Championship.
It must be Man Crush Monday on here.
single shot Wrote:Come on people the man just had two kids on the same team lose in the state championship, did he say some stuff that he shouldn’t have yep sure he did, but then again most of you are doing the same thing right now, everyone gets their piece of humble pie sooner or later, all of this ain’t making it taste any different...

Well, the way I look at is he never had mercy on others, and he had no problem dishing out that humble pie. Well, now it's his turn to eat.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! I have read every single post, and unless I missed one, FoSho has not posted a single thread. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! IF Boyle had won, he would have been 150 of the 300 posts!!

DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!???

Just in case the math classes at Boyle didn't teach them this..... 21>20

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
#55PirateFan Wrote:This is all I was trying to say. Would he have been on here living it up if they had won? Absolutely. Who of us wouldn't have? Y'all make it sound like FoSho is the only guy on here that isn't a diehard fan of his team. Is he arrogant and cocky sometimes? Again, absolutely. And again, who of us isn't?

Please point out a Johnson Central fan who behaved as he did before the 4A championship game or the way that we all know that FoSho would have acted had Boyle County won.
Congratulations to the Golden Eagles on the impressive win and the undefeated season. It’s obvious that I’ve never been a fan of their program but I was pulling for them on Saturday.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:It must be Man Crush Monday on here.

No, I call it having a friends back.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Please point out a Johnson Central fan who behaved as he did before the 4A championship game or the way that we all know that FoSho would have acted had Boyle County won.

Hoot, you have to overlook him, love will make you do strange things.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Congratulations to the Golden Eagles on the impressive win and the undefeated season. It’s obvious that I’ve never been a fan of their program but I was pulling for them on Saturday.

I tip my hat to you for this post.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Hoot, you have to overlook him, love will make you do strange things.
No acknowledgment of poor behavior has been given and no request for forgiveness has been made. Until and if those two things occur, I won't feel compelled to overlook anything. Sore losers tend to win without grace as well.
single shot Wrote:Come on people the man just had two kids on the same team lose in the state championship, did he say some stuff that he shouldn’t have yep sure he did, but then again most of you are doing the same thing right now, everyone gets their piece of humble pie sooner or later, all of this ain’t making it taste any different...

NAH brother I and most on here will disagree. Dude is brazen, rude, arrogant and a pompous. And NO, NOT most of us are doing the same thing as he is doing. He will eventually come out, or not since apparently his older one is graduating, but his soph kid will be back, so we might not heard the last of him.
Bull got out! Wrote:No, I call it having a friends back.

I had a friend that use to love to run his mouth when we would go to the bars/clubs in our younger/dumber days, he was a little guy. It usually resulted in me and the bigger guys defending him. A lot of times it ended with just words, a lot of times it ended with us fighting because of his mouth. That all ended after we finally let him get his ass whooped outside of the Borderline in Williamson WV one night.
^^
Confusednicker:
Bull got out! Wrote:No, I call it having a friends back.

Exactly
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Please point out a Johnson Central fan who behaved as he did before the 4A championship game or the way that we all know that FoSho would have acted had Boyle County won.

Show me anywhere in my post where I said anything about Johnson Central fans.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Hoot, you have to overlook him, love will make you do strange things.

Wow! I know your not trying to trash talk a Belfry fan? Have you already forgot what we gave you a couple weeks ago when you started running that big mouth of yours? LMAO
#55PirateFan Wrote:Show me anywhere in my post where I said anything about Johnson Central fans.
You asked, "Who among us wouldn't have?" My response is that many of us haven't. Rubbing salt into the wound following a tough Boyle County loss when every Boyle County fan that has shown up here after the game has handled the loss admirably would be classless.

Nobody, with the possible exception of yourself, believes FoSho would have acted with any more class following a win in the championship game than he handled earlier wins.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You asked, "Who among us wouldn't have?" My response is that many of us haven't. Rubbing salt into the wound following a tough Boyle County loss when every Boyle County fan that has shown up here after the game has handled the loss admirably would be classless.

Nobody, with the possible exception of yourself, believes FoSho would have acted with any more class following a win in the championship game than he handled earlier wins.

What I meant to say was who of us hasn't done it before, and not necessarily meaning on this thread either. Didn't proof read before I posted it. I hope you will forgive me!

And as far as saying anything else about that guy, I'm done. Some people are just not understanding what I'm trying to say. In no way am I taking up for him or some of the stuff he's said in the past. That's not what I was trying to say at all. But it's all good. I'm done talking about it. I don't have a dog in the fight anyway.
Hatz Wrote:If Boyle was avoiding CAL, why did they schedule them this year?

Chuck wanted to keep the Lex Cath rivalry and wanted the competition I believe.

I don’t know? Like I said, I never believed it to be true....
Westside Wrote:Well, the way I look at is he never had mercy on others, and he had no problem dishing out that humble pie. Well, now it's his turn to eat.

The more I tbink about it, this statement rings true. While I feel for his kids, that’s the extent of it. Even when we beat them and still today, it was filled with excuses by him. A slap in the face, no way could our little hounds beat Boyle. While the other fans on here (Jack, Hatz, BCHSReb) congratulated us on a victory well deserved. I tried to stay out of all of this, but the more I think about it, I 100% agree with westie. No one else was shown much of anything. Basically just more of the same or some provocation. So yea he brought this on himself the last 3 years. And yea he’s got a senior kid, but that changes nothing for him. Others had senior kids too.
#55PirateFan Wrote:What I meant to say was who of us hasn't done it before, and not necessarily meaning on this thread either. Didn't proof read before I posted it. I hope you will forgive me!

And as far as saying anything else about that guy, I'm done. Some people are just not understanding what I'm trying to say. In no way am I taking up for him or some of the stuff he's said in the past. That's not what I was trying to say at all. But it's all good. I'm done talking about it. I don't have a dog in the fight anyway.
I agree that most of us have said things in forums that we would like to take back but most of us learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat them. I am also going to refrain from saying anything else about FoSho in this thread. He's not worth any more of my time.
It has taken me a while but congratulations to JC. Two kids really stood out , #1 and #65.’ QB solid player with speed. 65 stud, D1 now. Most impressive lineman I saw. Didn’t stay for 6A. This kid should have power 5 schools all over him now.
Will not go into game just want to congratulate.
Redneck Wrote:I had a friend that use to love to run his mouth when we would go to the bars/clubs in our younger/dumber days, he was a little guy. It usually resulted in me and the bigger guys defending him. A lot of times it ended with just words, a lot of times it ended with us fighting because of his mouth. That all ended after we finally let him get his ass whooped outside of the Borderline in Williamson WV one night.

Williamson? You boys were living on the edge....:notworthy

I didn't happen to have a nephew (or two)running around with you on some of those nights?Confusednicker:
bob seger Wrote:williamson? You boys were living on the edge....:notworthy

i didn't happen to have a nephew (or two)running around with you on some of those nights?Confusednicker:

😂😂😂 no comment
I’m not at all trying to condone some of the things FoSho said but he’s had an emotional attachment to all this that’s contributed to him saying some things he probably shouldn’t have said. Being humble doesn’t mean that you lack self confidence or never stand up for the opinions or principles you believe in, It involves recognizing that you don’t know everything and your never willing to let someone else’s actions control yours...
Redneck Wrote:😂😂😂 no comment

haha, I get it. What happens in Williamson, stays in Williamson.

Seeing the "size" of the crowd, I'd say you boys were pretty much able to take care of yourself then..Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next