•  Previous
  • 106(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Has a Facebook.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Thinks I like Tim Tebow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Should like Tim Tebow.

BTW- J-Rod, I do have a Facebook. PM me about it.
^Is reaching out to J-Rod
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Should know that I don't like Tim Tebow, I just liked seeing him get knocked out lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is a harsh person. lol
#BBFL
^ Has to admit that he liked that hit too. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^I did, but I'm a Tebow man.
#BBFL
If he likes Tebow, he must like Jockey.
^From Pikeville
#BBFL
^ Now has 125 posts in this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was sad to see Shaq retire.
^Was also sad to see Shaq retire.
#BBFL
Can't wait for some UK Football.
^Also can't wait for some UK football.
#BBFL
Do you have a Facebook?
^ thanks to my nursing class you have finally beat me in post
^Is trying to become a nurse.
#BBFL
^Enjoys a quality burger from time to time.
^ Lindsey Wilson follower
^Pike Central follower.
#BBFL
Likes to pad his post in these threads.
^Is a loyal Blackcat fan.
#BBFL
Lol, is very quick to respond.
^Surprised? lol
#BBFL
^ surprising people
^Should know I'm the man.
#BBFL
^ lol :thatsfunn:worthy:
^Thinks he's funny. lol
#BBFL
^ knows I'm funny
  •  Previous
  • 106(current)
  • Next