•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A Final 4
And forgot also hazard game was back and forth until the 4th quarter and pville had like three straight touchdowns
And you forgot the biggest score of that night. The hometown officiating scored 1 coach ejection.
Listen its not hometown officiating if you get thrown out of a game. Its you being a selfish jackwagon who cant handle things going your way. He pushed his luck with the wrong ref who had repeatedly warned him to calm down/shutup.
That was the real game changer. I didn't see him come out on the field or anything. It looked kinda knee jerk.
Here is another spin on why people are not buying into the whole running clock or blowout argument by burg faithful. They beat Halls by 27. The other 4 games Halls lost in were by the following margins; 36,35,16 & 42. They beat S Laurel by 37. The other loses were by these scores, 21, 63, 3, 12, 30 26. They beat Pike Co Cent by 28. Their other losses wee by, 9, 17 & 3. They beat Wayne Co by 31. Their other losses were by, 2, 7, 28, 19 & 41. They beat Newport by only 9, a team with 4 losses. They beat Harrison Co by 30. Their other losses were by, 34, 12, 48, 42, 49, 33, 6 & 56. They beat Campbellsville by 36. Their other losses were by, 16, 29 & 40. They beat Berea by 27. Their other losses were by 30, 33 and 33. It looks to me they are beating teams about the same as those teams other opponents did. Yeah, maybe they called off the dogs but, I bet those teams did as well.
Mastadon89 Wrote:And forgot also hazard game was back and forth until the 4th quarter and pville had like three straight touchdowns

Thanks Mastadon.... Trying to get some information on how Pikeville has played from behind.. I mean 7 isn't to bad from playing behind.Pikeville has an excellent offense and I think they are ok at trailing by 7 but I would like to know or see how they would react to more than 10 down..
mysonis55 Wrote:That was the real game changer. I didn't see him come out on the field or anything. It looked kinda knee jerk.
If you heard his mouth, you would have tossed him too, according to what I heard he was saying. It was really over the top. That's the thing people have to realize. You can ride the refs only so far, then it's time to back off. Good refs will understand a big rivalry game and let you blow off some steam before warning you. He was repeatedly warned. They have him every chance in the world to stay in the game, so he had no one to blame but himself. Irregardless, the players still have to execute on the field.
mysonis55 Wrote:Here is another spin on why people are not buying into the whole running clock or blowout argument by burg faithful. They beat Halls by 27. The other 4 games Halls lost in were by the following margins; 36,35,16 & 42. They beat S Laurel by 37. The other loses were by these scores, 21, 63, 3, 12, 30 26. They beat Pike Co Cent by 28. Their other losses wee by, 9, 17 & 3. They beat Wayne Co by 31. Their other losses were by, 2, 7, 28, 19 & 41. They beat Newport by only 9, a team with 4 losses. They beat Harrison Co by 30. Their other losses were by, 34, 12, 48, 42, 49, 33, 6 & 56. They beat Campbellsville by 36. Their other losses were by, 16, 29 & 40. They beat Berea by 27. Their other losses were by 30, 33 and 33. It looks to me they are beating teams about the same as those teams other opponents did. Yeah, maybe they called off the dogs but, I bet those teams did as well.

I am going to say one thing about your entire post, If your A good team you don't have to thump your chest, Williamsburg has not and will not run up the score on any team. As for the ability to do that Williamsburg, takes their gear off and watches the last half.
pjdoug Wrote:Where are the rankings?
Kentucky Department of Education
Williamsburg, Raceland, Mayfield, Beechwood
All class A will be stronger this year.
Top Notch, do you not think the other teams were pulling their starters as well, duh? That would have been the same for the other teams. The point is, they are beating up on teams that everyone else is beating up on.
It's that time... Last year was a year of firsts and this year is similar but not with two teams.. So I say it's Mayfield and Beechwood and Raceland and Hazard.. Raceland beats Pikeville at home for the first away team to win between the 2.. It will also be a Hazard vs Raceland match up that I have been looking for since 2008..
I also want to state that I am not disrespecting Pikeville or Williamsburg by picking Hazard and Raceland. Pikeville has overcome ever obstacle they faced this year and beat some damn good teams.. I just think they are due for a bad game even though they are playing at home. For Williamsburg its not they are not good enough to make it but I don't think they play very good on the road against good competition as the Newport is above average and they did not put a running clock on them like they have everyone else. I also question there conditioning after only playing a 1 quarter or 2 in the games they have played in.. I figured some would of already read this but I was wrong but some will later..
If Raceland were to beat Pikeville, the semis would be held at Raceland right? doesnt our region host the semis this year, no matter who is there?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:If Raceland were to beat Pikeville, the semis would be held at Raceland right? doesnt our region host the semis this year, no matter who is there?

I've never been to Raceland so I hope to get to come there and watch Williamsburg beat the Rams Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:If Raceland were to beat Pikeville, the semis would be held at Raceland right? doesnt our region host the semis this year, no matter who is there?

Yes if you beat Pikeville then hazard or Williamsburg travels or whoever it is...
pjdoug Wrote:I've never been to Raceland so I hope to get to come there and watch Williamsburg beat the Rams Confusednicker:

Well that's good. That means you're finally coming to grips with the reality of your Whitley County bunch. Good for you

That ain't going to happen.
pjdoug Wrote:I've never been to Raceland so I hope to get to come there and watch Williamsburg beat the Rams Confusednicker:

Careful what you wish for pjdoug. I don't think the RAMS have lost a home playoff game since 2008.
TigerBlues Wrote:That ain't going to happen.

We'll see...that's why they play the game.
Slic Ric Wrote:Careful what you wish for pjdoug. I don't think the RAMS have lost a home playoff game since 2008.

I would definitely think twice before betting against them at home. Over the past 15 years or so their something around 12-4 in home playoff games, and a couple of those were down years. I also still to this day think Raceland should've been playing in both the 2007 and 2008 championship game. Lexington Christian broke their hearts for a good four year stretch. I thought they'd be there in 2006 too when NCC put a beating on them on their way to a state title, even though Raceland scored more points than anyone in 1a that year by a descent margin.
baseball1974 Wrote:I can't speak for everyone else, but the schedule is the main part of it. They were not competitive last year in the state finals and I think their schedule being uncompetitive is partially the reason. Pikeville has seen much better competition and proved themselves every time. Even in the games where they weren't 100% they still found ways to win. If Williamsburg had even just one game like that where Williamsburg beat a good solid team then I think people would be more comfortable picking them? The only team they played that gave them a game was a below .500 Newport team. They may very well win out all the way to the championship but until their schedule gets remarkably tougher, their always going to seem weaker than everyone else that's having a good year.
Wrong again.
baseball1974 Wrote:You're exactly right Williamsburg will have a hard time getting to Pikeville.
Williamsburg did not have such a hard time after all.
E's Army Wrote:Williamsburg did not have such a hard time after all.

Haha! How sad....
So sad that you denigrated Williamsburg all season and now have nothing to say. Anybody with a differing opinion you ridiculed. Do you not like your own medicine?
E's Army Wrote:So sad that you denigrated Williamsburg all season and now have nothing to say. Anybody with a differing opinion you ridiculed. Do you not like your own medicine?

You're barking up the wrong tree little man. There is no medicine to take. Unfortunately, the 1A game will be very boring this year and I think everyone was hoping that would change this year. I have nothing against your team. So please stop stalking me from two-month old threads. I really don't feel like ignoring you.
baseball1974 Wrote:You're barking up the wrong tree little man. There is no medicine to take. Unfortunately, the 1A game will be very boring this year and I think everyone was hoping that would change this year. I have nothing against your team. So please stop stalking me from two-month old threads. I really don't feel like ignoring you.

Let him have his fun BB74, he'll be joining the rest of us Saturday. All but a few have a pitty party at the end of the year, his is just a week later than ours!!

Wahwhawhawha, we just got splattered by Mayfield 50-0!!!:yesno:
baseball1974 Wrote:Well that's good. That means you're finally coming to grips with the reality of your Whitley County bunch. Good for you

your posts just keep getting more lame and stupid :lame:
pjdoug Wrote:your posts just keep getting more lame and stupid :lame:

I really have no interest getting into a pissing contest with somebody fresh out of their teens. Good luck to you
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next