Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cal: Looks like we will be starting three freshmen next year!
So with the new lil tweet from what ever Cal's Lexy is, it looks like after monitoring the practices he will be looking to start 3 freshmen! This pretty much entails that DeAndre Liggins will be a starter as he is one of only a few upperclassmen with experience. My guess to this would allow for a lineup that looks like this:
PG-Knight
SG-Liggins
SF-Miller
PF-Jones
C-Kanter

I am loving this lineup, I think that this group along with the backups creates an amazing BALANCED lineup and bench that allows for top 10-5 team. I am entirely confident that UK can make this season season JUST as successful as last years which as everyone knows was a Talented throughout but lacked some key components that bit them in some games. I think that our team this year may loss a few more games throughout the year and maybe go into the NCAA as a 2 seed but has just as good of a chance to win the SEC outright, tourney and make a deep run with the balance that is across the board!
The Backups would look something like this:

Starter/back up
Knight/ Lamb- PG
Liggins/ Hood/ Polson/ Lamb
Miller/ Poole
Jones/ Vargas (swings over)
Kanter/ Vargas/ Harrellson
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Cal: Looks like we will be starting three freshmen next year! - by Scotty doesn't know - 08-11-2010, 02:55 PM