Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor County @ Corbin 8/05 (Scrimmage)
(08-06-2022, 12:39 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 12:05 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Final score varsity?

(08-05-2022, 11:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Well, good night for football. Corbin and Taylor both hit there big plays. Really cant say one was any more ahead of the other. Both had plenty of big plays. As for Corbin, Cameron and Kade split QB time and both looked good to me. I thought Combs looked really good passing and running the ball. Still ruff around the edges but a work in progress.

No score. They ran 10 plays each and then did some drives. Taylor had there way running the ball...... But West, Bolton, Wells and Neal wasn't in either on defense at that time. Its a hard scrimmage to read honestly for evaluation. 

One thing I saw was Combs was the first QB in rotation and Elam second. Looked to me that a rotation in that position might be what we see. I don't like that. 

Combs looked like the best player on the field last night for Corbin on offense. He was in top form. 

Taylor County looked really good IMO..

Nice running backs....
I’m glad they don’t really keep scores in these things. Teams are usually very vanilla in scrimmages and just want someone else to hit. One thing I’ve learned over the years is to never make predictions based off of 7 on 7 or scrimmages. I would’ve loved to see West head to head with the Taylor County kid as they’re probably the two best 2024 linemen in the state. 

Unfortunately in high school ball, we really have to wait til game one to know what a team is holding. Would loved to have watched last night but I had no problem being out of town doing back to school shopping for once seeing as we didn’t wait til the 19th to take the weekend to blow money.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corbin's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor County @ Corbin 8/05 (Scrimmage) - by Corbin - 08-06-2022, 03:17 PM