Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
(05-11-2022, 02:38 PM)fansville Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 02:25 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:57 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:43 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:30 PM)RunninReb Wrote: So who is the most talented?

I'm not giving you a scouting report lol, you'll know soon enough. I'll just say this, everybody Corbin plays will be forced into a 2-high safety look and a 7-man box cause there's not a kid in this state that can cover him 1 on 1. The thing overlooked in Corbin's last 2 losses to JC has been the fact that JC played cover 0 on running downs and cover 1 on passing downs. Nobody will be doing that this year. This will be a pick your poison kind of offense. If you can't stop the run with 7, things are going to get interesting.
The fact they knew what it was a "passing" down and "running" down is incredible. Also, the fact Corbin had Longmire, Patterson, Combs, Huff, and others and it wasn't a "pick your poison" offense then is suspect.

I'm not getting into why I believe Corbin's offense was limited these past two years.

(05-11-2022, 02:13 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:45 PM)RunninReb Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:43 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: I'm not giving you a scouting report lol, you'll know soon enough. I'll just say this, everybody Corbin plays will be forced into a 2-high safety look and a 7-man box cause there's not a kid in this state that can cover him 1 on 1. The thing overlooked in Corbin's last 2 losses to JC has been the fact that JC played cover 0 on running downs and cover 1 on passing downs. Nobody will be doing that this year. This will be a pick your poison kind of offense. If you can't stop the run with 7, things are going to get interesting.
Well sounds like you are in the know when it comes to Corbin football. I am just curious as to who it may be as Dakota is definitely the most athletic player on their team. Sounds like they have gotten someone out.

Dakota is the only kid on the team with offers from the SEC Power 5 teams.

There's no secret in picking 3 yards and a cloud of dust.....

Every D1 school that comes to town talks this kid's ear off and invites him to their camps. Fact is they've never seen him before and they don't usually offer on sight without any film. Maybe you should check with your sources lol.

Dude it’s not becoming when you constantly overhype a kid because of your relationship to him and downplay everyone else. Also the secret weapon talk is silly, it’s no secret who you are and who your kid is. He’s a great athlete but never even played WR and may not even start. As for the other stuff, while he may be taller, he is not “bigger” by any stretch of the imagination. He may be faster but not by much if any at all and saying he’s the most athletic player on the team in my opinion is clouded judgement because of your relationship.

However you slice it, Dakota was a huge loss who’s size and athleticism will not be replaced by any one single person currently on the roster.

Blah, blah, blah lol

6'6 (6'8 wingspan), 210-215 pounds (25 pounds heavier than Dakota), 4.6 40 (faster than Dakota), 35 inch vertical, 10 inch hands, should I continue? Also, I don't think I ever said most athletic on the team. Brody Wells is super athletic and when you consider West's size he is an amazing athlete as well. Also, the kid's little brother is pretty athletic too considering he's 6'3 235.

I said more talented, he has work to do, but looks awfully good right now. That's not overhype, it's a fact. If he doesn't start there will be a lot of D1 schools disappointed that they won't get film on him and he will fall into a very happy lap somewhere at the next level. Don't call me out because you're jealous, God gave him those gifts and I for one don't mind praising them, especially considering the journey he's had to travel to get here.

(05-11-2022, 02:39 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 02:25 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:57 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:43 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:30 PM)RunninReb Wrote: So who is the most talented?

I'm not giving you a scouting report lol, you'll know soon enough. I'll just say this, everybody Corbin plays will be forced into a 2-high safety look and a 7-man box cause there's not a kid in this state that can cover him 1 on 1. The thing overlooked in Corbin's last 2 losses to JC has been the fact that JC played cover 0 on running downs and cover 1 on passing downs. Nobody will be doing that this year. This will be a pick your poison kind of offense. If you can't stop the run with 7, things are going to get interesting.
The fact they knew what it was a "passing" down and "running" down is incredible. Also, the fact Corbin had Longmire, Patterson, Combs, Huff, and others and it wasn't a "pick your poison" offense then is suspect.

I'm not getting into why I believe Corbin's offense was limited these past two years.

(05-11-2022, 02:13 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:45 PM)RunninReb Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:43 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: I'm not giving you a scouting report lol, you'll know soon enough. I'll just say this, everybody Corbin plays will be forced into a 2-high safety look and a 7-man box cause there's not a kid in this state that can cover him 1 on 1. The thing overlooked in Corbin's last 2 losses to JC has been the fact that JC played cover 0 on running downs and cover 1 on passing downs. Nobody will be doing that this year. This will be a pick your poison kind of offense. If you can't stop the run with 7, things are going to get interesting.
Well sounds like you are in the know when it comes to Corbin football. I am just curious as to who it may be as Dakota is definitely the most athletic player on their team. Sounds like they have gotten someone out.

Dakota is the only kid on the team with offers from the SEC Power 5 teams.

There's no secret in picking 3 yards and a cloud of dust.....

Every D1 school that comes to town talks this kid's ear off and invites him to their camps. Fact is they've never seen him before and they don't usually offer on sight without any film. Maybe you should check with your sources lol.
So the kid you are speaking of has never played football? Seeing as they haven't seen any film on him....

Of course he's played football, first time at receiver
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County? - by Bazooka Joe - 05-11-2022, 03:32 PM