Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Says Republicans Must Solve the Big Lie or Their Voters Won’t Vote
(10-24-2021, 07:02 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 05:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: The left have screamed about Trump's supposed "many outlandish statements and behavior"  that's true. But for the left to act like Trump's social life is anything out of the ordinary is absurd. Hollywood makes it's living mostly off sex. In fact the acceptance of unbridled rampant sex is so accepted among the citizenry of this land, the US government forces the people to pay cradle to grave for the life and livelihoods of the progeny of those who go out every darn night like vampires, looking for whom they may sexually devour. And if not cradle to grave care, then the other option according to government is for would-be moms to abort their babies with no more consideration than one might show when swatting a fly. We traffic is sex slavery here in this land, women, girls; men and boys. But the left spends all their time pointing out fake racial bias instead of calling out the grave injustices of our people.

In short the bowels of this society are rife with actions of random sex. US leaders during and since the Obama era, have been out cavaliering across the globe spending millions of tax payer dollars trying to get the other nations to accept homosexuality as a perfectly acceptable lifestyle. Much of the contempt the other peoples of the world harbor for the United States happens for that very reason. We bring an awful lot of the consternation upon ourselves for sure, but not for the reasons the left would have you believe. Tolerance for the races is not the problem which besets this land, it is tolerance of the putrid that has us at the edge of history's abyss. Following WW2 the United States was the moral beacon of the world; it was only the nauseating displays of our own hypocrisy that caused the rest of the world despise us so.

But back to Trump who supposedly is not worthy to be president of those on the left. Yes, the media despise him, Hollywood despise him, Democrats despise him, and academia despise him. Those who know better however, understand the moral standard to which we are all held comes to us via The One Who will in fact judge us, and as such is the actual life and character of Jesus Christ. His is the example, and I can assure of this one fact, the road He walked during His earthly ministry has not had so much as one man's footprint laid down upon it. There are only two realities here. Saved sinners washed in the blood of Christ, and lost sinners who have no hope because of their refusal to recognize the great gulf that separates the character of man from the character of God. That friends is why we must have a savior to mediate before Almighty God on each of our behalf.

Trump hasn't done a thing worse than anybody else. End of story.

Romans chapter 3
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Outsider since you are so astutely familiar with moral standards that you can confidently judge others, you must also realize that will be the same standard (and even higher) under which you will be judged yourself, Right?

I expect to be judged by the highest of standards some day and I will fall short in many ways.  I expect the leaders of our Country to act morally and I just haven't seen much of that lately.

The media creates a lot of their own problems by having double standards, which causes many to doubt whatever they report, even though they are usually truthful with most of their reporting.  

I have to disagree with you on racial bias, it is definitely real.

You want to disagree with me on racial bias go ahead, you're allowed to be wrong in this country.

You totally sidestepped the issue you say you have with DJT though didn't you? Then let me be a bit more concise. If you have ever looked at a woman to lust, you are guilty of adultry with her in your heart. That puts you and DJT on the same level whether you want to accept that or not. Further it is within the realm of possibility that you will be judged even more harshly than Trump on that particular trespass because you have chosen to openly judge him on the matter. But it would not have been any better to have judged him privately, God knows every single fragmented little snippet of a thought that you have ever, or will ever have. Therefore judgment will be the forthcoming for those who secretly wanted another, or any number of other women.

Judging Trump for his social dalliances on any level is decidedly unwise, much less to the extent I have seen on here. And before you get too overly offended at me for saying the above, every man drawing breath faces the exact same reality where sin is concerned. You're certainly among the masses on such things and that again, was the point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Says Republicans Must Solve the Big Lie or Their Voters Won’t Vote - by TheRealThing - 10-24-2021, 08:11 PM