Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former aide says Trump told Putin at summit he was going to act tough for the cameras
(10-01-2021, 05:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 04:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 04:22 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 01:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: You post this crap when we just got embarrassed by the Taliban and got our noses rubbed in it.
The far left propaganda never ends. And from the guys who have nothing bad to say about the current administration, which is a train wreck in every way possible. No credibility whatsoever.

I'm not  on the far left and voted a straight GOP ticket last fall, well, except in the Presidential race due to Trump disguising himself as a Republican.  I'm certain there are milllions of other Republicans who did the same thing.
Sorry, I don't believe you. Nor will anyone else who reads your posts on here.
I agree with jetpilot. I can understand somebody not voting for Trump - I almost did so myself. I can understand some of Trump's antics disgusting a person, he has disgusted me at times. What I find very difficult to believe is that any Republican would find Trump's policies and actions as president far more objectionable than those of Joe Biden.

A true Republican, no matter how moderate, could not possibly do the nit-picking and smearing of Donald Trump that The Outsider has done without Joe Biden's behavior, policies, and actions being far more of a concern. Joe Biden is the current president and he is very clearly an existential threat to this nation. A man who can lose a war to a terrorist group over the course of a few days is certainly not capable of leading us through a war with China, Russia or both.

A true Republican, who simply despised Trump, would have found a potential 2024 presidential candidate to support. I do not recall a single positive post by The Outsider of any active Republican politician, except to support the ones who criticize Trump and those who voted to impeach him. Ron DeSantis has done an excellent job as Governor of Florida, but, correct me if I am wrong, The Outsider, you have not defended DeSantis against any of the many bogus allegations against him. Not one. There are many other viable Republican candidates, most of whom are too moderate for my tastes, but Ben Sasse, Nikki Haley, or Lindsey Graham would be a huge improvement over the corrupt, idiotic current president. A literate American chosen at random would likely be an improvement over Biden. So where is the criticism of Joe Biden, The Outsider?

It wasn't so much Trump's policies, except for mainly the way he downplayed the covid threat due to the election and his obvious racist tendencies, my problem with Trump goes back many, many years and is more personal in nature. 

Biden is probably in over his head, but the only reason he got elected is because so many voters in the middle despise Trump and what he is and stands for, and felt that 4 more years of Trump would completely splinter the Country.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Former aide says Trump told Putin at summit he was going to act tough for the cameras - by The Outsider - 10-02-2021, 02:04 PM