Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sidney Powell drags Alito and others into January Insurrection
(09-29-2021, 09:01 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 10:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 08:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 03:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Even if you take the Mafia Don Trump out of the picture...Mo Brooks, Rudy, and Don Jr. fired that crowd up and Trump sent them toward the Capitol where the right-wing groups were waiting to escalate the protest to a riot.  JP, I bet you can't wait for these hearings.
Your timeline is a lie as well. Events began to unfold at the Capitol before Trump finished his speech. He did not send anybody to the Capitol to riot.
You are right. There were groups of proud boys and oathkeepers who didn’t even attend the rally. They were there to escalate the protest. They descended on the Capitol around the time Trump took the stage. 
There were reporters embedded following these guys those videos are on YouTube, because those guys were proud of their treason.  This was a plan that was conspired by Trump supporters.

Thanks to Powell now we know what was going on behind the scenes. 

A plan to destroy our democracy and now you guys defend it.  Puke
You should start fact-checking before you post. Your first mistake was starting this thread on a false premise. Trump's speech had nothing to do with the events at the Capitol.
You live in a land of denial and delusion.  Trump said to go to the Capitol and the people went.  I don't really need sources because I watched it unfold that day on TV from rally to treasonous riot.  BUT with that said everybody had their camera running, and mindless magaites aren't ashamed of their traitorous ways, so we got to see it all. 

I'm just glad all the rats are squealing so Americans will know what to watch out for when another autocrat tries to use violence and his minions to tear down democracy.
Lie. Repeat. Lie. Repeat...repeating the lies above cannot bestow any credibility on them. Your timeline and version of events of 6 January are lies. Trump did not direct anybody to commit violence at the Capitol. This entire thread is based on your mischaracterization of a Newsweek article. You need better material. Your main problem is that you are attempting to defend the indefensible. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are destroying your party and there is no way to sugar coat it.

What is this talk of an autocrat? Joe Biden is an autocrat - forcing Americans to get experimental vaccinations by Executive Order is just the latest example.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sidney Powell drags Alito and others into January Insurrection - by Hoot Gibson - 09-29-2021, 09:11 AM