Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took secret action to protect nuclear weapons
(09-15-2021, 03:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 03:49 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:44 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are taking partisanship to a new level, Cardfan1. It takes no mental gymnastics to believe Milley held a very low opinion of Trump and committed treason, if he was accurately quoted. You are the one who is performing the mental gymnastics to convince yourself that everybody must agree with Milley's opinion of Trump to believe that Milley may be guilty of treason. Your position is total nonsense. You are failing Logic 101.
I have not said one thing about Milley's opinion of Trump.  I said YOUR evaluation of traitors is flawed.  

Hoot, if you are lining up behind WOODWARD on this then you got to line up behind WOODWARD on his other work and the disaster he portrays as Donald Trump throughout his presidency.  WOODWARD used many other Trump admin sources in his trilogy of Trump trifles.

You are caught in a dilemma.  The tiger by the tail.  You can't validate WOODWARD's reporting on Milley without validating ALL of WOODWARD's reporting on TRUMP.  Big Grin
Woodward is an elderly liberal political hack. There is no dilemma. If Woodward accurately quoted Milley, then he committed treason. I am not validating anything - just stating a fact that is obvious to any honest person. Even if I did believe Woodward without question, your contention that I must believe everything in Woodward's book - a book that I will never read - is completely illogical. You are desperately trying to conjure up a contradiction in logic where none exists, but you are the one who has sprinted down a dead-end fork in the logic road.

We call that blowing smoke in our neck of the woods Hoot.

General Milley's office sent out a statement about the whole affair this morning I believe. To paraphrase just a bit, they say military officials in the General's position routinely speak with their foreign counterparts and his going to China behind DJT's back is no big deal. I feel so much better now.
Of course you do. That's how easy it is for your "leaders" to brainwash you.

that was sarcasm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took secret action to protect nuclear weapons - by TheRealThing - 09-15-2021, 06:49 PM