Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden/Harris administration wants access to your bank account
(09-10-2021, 04:06 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 03:42 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You just made the premiere argument for the coming cashless society and consequently the mark of the beast there Cardfan. Do away with cash and do away with under the counter enterprise, black markets, and myriad kinds of crime they will say. And of course people like you will applaud it with glazed over eyeballs.  Rev 13:17 "and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name"

All employers are required to send documentation for all who perform work in excess of 699 dollars on their behalf, to the IRS. End of story. There is a similarly inescapable process involved with investing, annuities, pensions, dividends certain kinds of insurance payments and interest bearing accounts of all kinds. They KNOW what you make already. But if they know what you buy--- now we're talking a whole new ballgame. That tells who you are and what you hold important above all else.

So likely it's the end all way to track what people do and it's deliberately un-American. So too are the federal government's access to your gps info, and the world of info they mine from email, phone and texting, all the social media platforms, medical services en-toto, and anything else one could name. The irony here is while CF and vector are cheering on government intrusion as usual, the controls foisted upon humanity as the result of which will fall just as heavily upon them.

But listen, I've been warning about this kind of thing for decades. Globalism will lead to total control in any case. J Vernon McGee flatly states that other than men recognizing the sovereignty of God, the only option is secularism which in turn invariably leads to totalitarian government. Totalitarian   ---"relating to a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state" This form of government is nothing new at all. Rome was an example of totalitarian control from which there was no escape or relief even back before the electronic surveillance of my mention above was unimaginable.

A government staffed with true believers and at their fingertips a government data base of unimaginable completeness, could easily wreak havoc on every citizen in the US and frankly the world. And let's face it. Who really is the left's enemy here, Republicans? Or is it Christ and His followers?

The stage for Antichrist is set, or all but set. The brotherhood of man is about to flourish but according to what the Lord has said, this self created utopia man sets up will only last 3 and a half years. From that point on it will take only another 3 and a half years to bring mankind to the threshold of self extinction...   for a total of 7 years, the prophesied duration of the Great Tribulation.
The govt. knows everything about you, TRT, that ship sailed years ago thanks to the Patriot Act. 
Why don't we use that same power to stiff those who are stiffing this country?
Aren't these tax evaders criminals like domestic and foreign terrorists?  

What are you buying that you're afraid of people seeing?    Cool

Gee I don't know let me think... a secret desire to punch you in the mouth? Undecided
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden/Harris administration wants access to your bank account - by TheRealThing - 09-10-2021, 04:57 PM