Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kamala Harris’ cackling is Joe Biden’s job security - Is it enough to save him?
I often read that Joe Biden was Obama's job security. Now, I am reading that Kamala Harris' cackling is Joe Biden's job security. But are her weirdly inappropriate cackling episodes enough to save Biden from himself? I don't think so. The time is quickly approaching when Democrats may be forced to remove Biden from office for the sake of their party's viability in the upcoming elections.

What do you think? Is Harris' cackling enough reason for Democrats to allow him to serve a full term or is his incompetence becoming a bigger liability for the Democrat Party?

Quote:Kamala Harris’ cackling is Joe Biden’s job security

Vice President Kamala Harris’s team canceled press access to her remarks to US troops at Pearl Harbor on Thursday — surely because it feared yet another disaster for the veep at the site of a terrible attack on America, the same day as the horrors in Kabul.

Harris is just too prone to verbal fumbles that pour more fuel on the Biden administration’s fires.

Just the week before, Harris broke into a bizarre cackle when reporters asked about the early stages of the Afghan crisis. And that’s hardly her only nails-on-chalkboard moment.

For example, when NBC’s Lester Holt called her out for failing to go to the US-Mexico border when she’s supposed to be administration pointwoman on the border criss, Harris again weirdly laughed as she countered, “And I haven’t been to Europe!” as if that had a thing to do with it.