Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment
(09-03-2021, 08:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 08:36 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 06:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 04:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 03:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Damm Quooter if you don't have a answer to everything if not for the unvaccinated the vaccinated wouldn't get it damm if you ain't stupid
You don't read much, do you? What an idiot you are. Vaccinations reduce the severity of the symptoms of COVID-19 but they do not stop a vaccinated person from getting the virus or spreading it. In fact, as I have already posted, an unvaccinated person who has recovered from COVID-19, is 13 times less likely to catch the virus than a vaccinated person is.
Mostly true.  
The viral load from a vaccinated person is much lower.  A recovered person’s immunity is only about 3-6 months while it looks like those of us with 

Hooter, sometimes it seems like you’re Trivializing the need for the vaccine.  Thinking like that ignores a 900 lb gorilla that you know about: Covid ain’t no joke.  It’s not worth taking the chance for that protection you get after the infection with the medical system strained as it is.
Quooter knows he laid in that hospital bed for almost 2 weeks thought he was going to die and the taxpayers has to pay his bill bet that was a good one

(09-03-2021, 07:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 07:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 06:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Mostly true.  
The viral load from a vaccinated person is much lower.  A recovered person’s immunity is only about 3-6 months while it looks like those of us with 

Hooter, sometimes it seems like you’re Trivializing the need for the vaccine.  Thinking like that ignores a 900 lb gorilla that you know about: Covid ain’t no joke.  It’s not worth taking the chance for that protection you get after the infection with the medical system strained as it is.
The length of time that one has natural immunity from COVID-19 after recovering from it is believed to be at least 8 months, based on limited studies, but this pandemic has been so politicized in this country, I am very skeptical that immunity is gone that quickly. Most politicians choose their careers based on the pursuit of money and/or power. Democrats love this pandemic because it gives them the opportunity to exert power over Americans and persuade them to surrender basic constitutional rights.

I will probably be vaccinated in the next few months but the risks of vaccination are very understated by the federal government. Those who are at high risk from COVID-19 are also at a higher risk from the vaccinations. What I will not be doing is rushing to get a vaccination because of irrational fear mongers such as yourself.
Both sides have enjoyed their fear mongering. Some of the toughest in the nation are afraid of masks and whine about freedumb!!! Now they are dying. 

all we have is limited studies, Hooter.   I haven’t seen one study that has said 8 months maybe you have. Your Google is different. I know people that have tested positive twice in a shorter time span.  

but in no way should we be telling people to go ahead and get the rona to be immune.
I bet Quooter has already taken it he may be dumb but not stupid he knows the consequences

(09-03-2021, 08:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 07:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 07:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The length of time that one has natural immunity from COVID-19 after recovering from it is believed to be at least 8 months, based on limited studies, but this pandemic has been so politicized in this country, I am very skeptical that immunity is gone that quickly. Most politicians choose their careers based on the pursuit of money and/or power. Democrats love this pandemic because it gives them the opportunity to exert power over Americans and persuade them to surrender basic constitutional rights.

I will probably be vaccinated in the next few months but the risks of vaccination are very understated by the federal government. Those who are at high risk from COVID-19 are also at a higher risk from the vaccinations. What I will not be doing is rushing to get a vaccination because of irrational fear mongers such as yourself.
Both sides have enjoyed their fear mongering. Some of the toughest in the nation are afraid of masks and whine about freedumb!!! Now they are dying. 

all we have is limited studies, Hooter.   I haven’t seen one study that has said 8 months maybe you have. Your Google is different. I know people that have tested positive twice in a shorter time span.  

but in no way should we be telling people to go ahead and get the rona to be immune.
For young, healthy people with no elevated risk factors, they should not be forced to get vaccinations when the risk from the vaccinations exceeds those of the disease. That is just common sense. I agree that older people should be encouraged to get the vaccine and their primary physician should be helping them weigh the risks and benefits of vaccination based on their individual risk factors.
Quooter believe it's hitting the young people pretty hard now
You are one stupid human being. In fact, you have enough stupid in you to overfill several human beings' capacity for stupidity. Taxpayers do not pay my medical bills, dumbass. I know that you are aware of the truth but prefer to lie, as does everybody else who is familiar with your posts. I earn my living. You are a government parasite. Those of us who work pay your bills. You should be thanking me.
Quooter you said you work for a defense contractor who gets there money from the military who gets there money from the taxpayers without taxpayers money they could not afford insurance for you. So the taxpayers pay for your medical insurance

Quooter by the way you are on here too much so you couldn't be doing much.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment - by vector#1 - 09-03-2021, 09:04 PM