Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
U.S. inflation soars in April to 13-year high, CPI shows
(08-12-2021, 07:37 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 06:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Pedo Joe Biden is destroying our economy. Real wages are no longer keeping pace with inflation.

Biden downplays inflation concerns as far Left pushes for more spending
Quooter 943,000 jobs added in July you sure about that ?
Absolutely sure. I could go deeply into debt and park a couple of brand new Mercedes in front of my home. All my neighbors would assume that my financial position was strong but my quality of life would take a nosedive then the bills started coming in the mail. No country has ever borrowed and spent its way into prosperity and this country is not immune to the basic laws of economics. That was true of the Roman Empire, it was true for the Soviet Union, and it is true for our own country.

Pedo Joe is lying to you when he says that inflation will be temporary and that the high rate is entirely due to the pandemic.

Do the math. Has your income increased at an annual rate of 5 percent since Biden took the Oath of Office? Inflation hurts people with fixed and low incomes the most but it does not benefit anybody but government careerists who can vote themselves raises to keep ahead of inflation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. inflation soars in April to 13-year high, CPI shows - by Hoot Gibson - 08-12-2021, 07:48 PM