Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!!
(03-06-2021, 09:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/31/healt...imers.html

There is more credibility to Reagan’s struggles than anything you ever type on here.

Joe could lay slobbering in a bed and screw up less than DJT.
Like I said, an honest person could watch Reagan speak and compare it to Biden's confusion and reach only one conclusion. You are not an honest person and I had no expectation that you would listen to Reagan's speech and I knew that you could not link to any recent Biden speech where he seems as mentally sharp as Reagan was near the end of his second term. I was right again. You prefer relying on propaganda for your arguments because you are incapable of supporting your own positions. I was right about Cuomo and I was right about China Joe. You have been wrong about pretty much everything you have posted in this thread, except for acknowledging that Cuomo is a crook.
If you read the article, you understood why he was able to remain coherent.   

Ahh...ease up, Hooter. Cuomo will be on your side in a few years.
I don't read liberal propaganda, aside from the liberals' BGR posts. My eyesight and hearing were nearly perfect during Reagan's presidency and there is no doubt that he was mentally capable of performing the duties of a president at a very high level. I am just as certain that China Joe is not fit for the presidency. I knew that you could not link to a recent Biden speech where he seems as coherent as Reagan did, four years after you stupidly claimed that he was suffering from Alzheimer's. 

If you cannot accept the challenge of demonstrating that Biden is capable of reading a prepared speech better than a president who you insist had Alzheimer's, then I suggest you bow out of the debate and learn from the experience. You can only make yourself look more ridiculous by persisting in posting other people's opinions when direct video evidence is available in copious amounts.
  Big Grin Big Grin

Then it seems we’re at an impasse. 

Two of the more popular folks to discuss Reagan’s struggles were his own son and favorite conservative Bill O’ Reilly. Hardly liberal propaganda. 

Ronnie does a swell job in your video, and besides some putrid policy decisions he seemed to be able to run the country even with his alleged health issues. 

I will never find a video that shows Joe Biden giving a speech as eloquently as Reagan. That’s not his thing, so it’s a moot point.  I thought he did a fine enough job on Inauguration Day January 20th.  

Hooter, you’re the one that loves jabbering about mental health issues when in fact your heroes’ own inner circles claim these men dealt with mental decline.  But that’s par for the course for you, whatever negative issue your guy has project it on his opponent. 

We can get back on topic. 2028 Republican Party candidate Cuomo now has two more accusers.   I think that is 5. Far cry from DJT, but Cuomo isn’t done. Not a doubt in my mind he doesn’t have more skeletons in his closet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!! - by Cardfan1 - 03-07-2021, 09:32 AM