Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Pre-Season Top Teams
Top 5
1, Wolfe- Last years regional tournament was a great learning experience for Wolfe. With Tolson, Johnson, and Thompson Wolfe has 3 guys that van go for 20 any night. Wolfe also has the one thing that's usually missing for Wolfe a big man in the middle. Ritchie has grown and improved and will be a major problem for teams down low. Wolfe also has great role players that have played in a ton of games the last couple of years. If Wolfe plays team ball and has a focus on defense they are going to be really hard to beat. I think this is the year that Coach Creech gets his title he has had a great run at Wolfe and some great players and teams.

2. Knott- Knott has a big 3 also in McGuire, Damron, and Napier that is very strong. I don't think Knott has the supporting cast that Wolfe has in my opinion. I think Knott has to buy into playing team ball and if they do they will be a hard out for the region. BB will have his team ready for post season.

3. Breathitt- Breathitt has a lot of questions but also has a ton of talent. Turner is a game changer and Bryce Hoskins he a strong kid that plays with a ton of energy. Remember the name Austin Sperry this kid has a great skill set and knows how to play for a kid so young. I think how he matures into a all around player will decide how good Breathitt can be.
I think this wil be a hard team for Coach Noble to handle without a true leader. They have a ton of young unproven talent.
4. Buckhorn- Collins is a great player and will shine this year, the last time BUckhorn had a kid leave them for another 54th district team it worked out ok. I think Coach Hoskins will us it to motivate his kids and have a great year.

5. Hazard- Hazard lost a ton from last year and have a ton of questions but 1 thing they do have is a great PG and a great post season coach. Big Al will have them in the hunt by the end of the year.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 14th Region Pre-Season Top Teams - by Hoop - 09-27-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: 14th Region Pre-Season Top Teams - by Bluecat - 10-20-2020, 10:18 PM
RE: 14th Region Pre-Season Top Teams - by Reds#1Fan - 10-23-2020, 12:52 AM
RE: 14th Region Pre-Season Top Teams - by DukeBoy - 10-23-2020, 03:14 PM