Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calipari/LeBron package deal rumors continue
Stardust Wrote:What! You have got to be kidding me! Fair Weathered! How dare you say that I am fair weathered! I was posting love for the Cats long before Cal, and I have posted love for them now. I was a UK fan long before, and will be long after! I also posted disdain for Cal BEFORE he came to UK, so now I am all of a sudden supposed to be a lover? Wouldn't that be fair weathered.

You generally have solid arguments, but that is incredibly an arrogant statement to make. You conveniently glossed right over the analogy of the President and making some quote that means absolutely nothing to present a solid rebuttal! So, you think that anyone that does not like the president is a fair weathered American! You have got to be kidding, you could not take the arugment and make a justifiable resonse but to call it "Fair Weathered". Wow, that's the best we can do?

I didn't mean to make it sound as harsh as I may have, but fact of the matter is, if you love a team, you should support the coach as well. That's my belief.

As for the president statement, it was a unique comparison and I'm sure coach Cal would have a kick out of being compared to the president. Wink
Messages In This Thread
Calipari/LeBron package deal rumors continue - by BlackcatAlum - 05-18-2010, 09:12 PM