Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calipari/LeBron package deal rumors continue
Stardust Wrote:WHY? I'd like to hear your explanation of that? I love America, but I think Obama is a moron. Do I have to hate America because I don't like the guy running my nation? I'm in agreement with Sports_fan28 on this one. I never like Cal before he came to UK, acutally could not stand him. But I am first and foremost a UK fan, which does not mean I have to be a Cal fan! So, do I want him to be successful? Yes, but only because I love for UK is greater than it is for the "teflon don" running the mob.

That is what I call a fair-weathered fan.

"A fan of a sports team who only shows support when the team is doing well. During hard times they usually bandwagon other teams."

Fair-weathered fans, like yourself.

But you have your rights to do whatever you would like, I don't have a problem with it. But if John Calipari wins one or ten national championships at Kentucky, you will call nothing but praise for the man. But, if something does go wrong and he is caught committing a NCAA infraction, then you'll say I told you so.

I'm not discussing it anymore.
Messages In This Thread
Calipari/LeBron package deal rumors continue - by BlackcatAlum - 05-18-2010, 07:18 PM