Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Russell Semi Finals (predictions, thoughts)
I'm sure that there will be plenty of non-Russell fans from the surrounding areas there cheering for the Red Devils this Friday...it's to be expected. But, just like with any close schools, there will also be the fans that will be cheering against them due to hated rivalries that can't be overcame.

Either way, Belfry will have what they always have...Belfry faithful. I'm hoping that people from our surrounding schools will make the trip and help support the Pirates.

What I don't understand is this...if Russell has all of these amazing backs this year, why were they not being utilized on last years team and helping Gross with all of the carries. I know that Clark got pretty good playing time, but was a total non factor in the game last year. Where were the other ones?

I'm going to have to go back and read the previous Russell threads from this past season and see what was good and bad about the way they play.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry @ Russell Semi Finals (predictions, thoughts) - by Pirate Pal - 11-20-2005, 03:21 PM