Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion of Peace Followers Strike Again
Matman Wrote:I disagree. I think the increase activity is related to their perception of Obama. I do not believe it should be blamed on Obama but rather Islams perception. They see Obama'a victory as their victory. They believe he is proof that Americans are disgusted with ourselves. They think our people are taking their side. However I know it is not true. No matter what we do they can misinterpret any act to favor themselves. They blame earthquakes and huricanes on us they can blame anything on us.
Muslims are not monolithic and the extremists among them (no small minority) show no inclination to avoid killing moderate, 20th century Muslims, in the name of their 7th century jihad.

Over hundreds of years, radical Muslims have demonstrated repeatedly that they pounce on weakness and only respect strong, combative enemies. Obama is a weak leader and even if he was a genuine Muslim, Al Qaeda and other jihadists would not hesitate to blow him up along with whatever city surrounds him.

Radical Muslims do not see Obama's victory as their victory. They see Obama's victory as an event that brings their triumph over the West one step closer.
Messages In This Thread
Religion of Peace Followers Strike Again - by Hoot Gibson - 04-01-2010, 09:13 PM