Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Haddix named Head coach At Perry County Central
cj2561 Wrote:Alot of the post i read on here, turning pcc into a football power. Right now PCC is a long way from beening a football power school. I don't think they will ever be a football power. There is alot of good football schools in 5A.
I hope the new coach will play better teams, then what they have been playing. I would like to see a coach that would get them reald for the playoffs. So maybe they can get past the first round.
Good luck Justin,

I have a good feeling about this guy. Since i'm a student at PCC i like basketball a whole lot more than football but i still would love to see PCC become a football school and see our pep section grow from about 4 rows, to filling up that whole section!

JMEWLS Wrote:We have about 40 right now, but that number is up from Bert's spring. We normally had about 30 during his time. There has been a lot of kids that have quit over the past year or two rejoin the team now that Bert is gone.

I know alot of freshmen that didnt play last year are playing this year.
Messages In This Thread
Justin Haddix named Head coach At Perry County Central - by Commodore_Colonel - 03-27-2010, 10:37 AM