Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad do you hate your school's rivals?
Im a UK basketball fan yes, but NOTHING compares to Alabama and Pittsburgh Steelers football. There is no comparison when it comes to my love for both of those teams. I have literally fought my way out of Neyland Stadium in 2002 after we blew out tennessee 34-14, snapping a six game losing streak to the most hated team in my universe. I absolutely, without hesitation, HATE and LOATHE the tennessee volunteers. I will never, ever root for them. In 1998, with all most everybody in the SEC rooting for them over Florida State, I wore one of my brothers FSU hats. I have no loyalty to the SEC when it comes to tennessee. Phill-up Full-moo, that rat ******* snitch, got us put on probation in 2002, and the hatred boiled over to an alltime high, so I made it a point to go to Neyland Stadium, and let him, and 100,000+ of those inbred, pumpkin orange clad nobodies hear it. That was one of the highlights of my life. Being 10 feet away from Fullmer and calling him a lowlife fat rat******* snitch may not make Bama lore, but it sure made me feel better. There is nothing I wouldnt do for my Tide and my Steelers. I would pee in tennessee's gatorade. I would club whatever underachieving failure is playing quarterback for them. I would send Christmas cards to all their fans and players, while forging Lane Kiffins signature. I would drive a loaded sewer truck and dump it all over their field. I would unscrew every nut and bolt holding those seats together. I would kidnap the referee, steal his uniform, and call a penalty every single play, encouraging their opponent to cheat and play dirty. I would sabotage that stupid coaches show (that sucks anyways) by putting "ut sucks ut sucks ut sucks" on the teleprompter. I would repaint the orange checkers crimson in their endzone. I think you all get the picture. It is hatred. Unmatched hatred. Yeah I hate Auburn too, but nothing compares to how I feel for tennessee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How bad do you hate your school's rivals? - by TidesHoss32 - 03-24-2010, 10:27 PM