Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 88 East Ridge 33 (59th District Championship)
set09 Wrote:no disrespect to you SV FANS..but i don't really think that the lose to PCC light a fire under valley....i just think they played East Ridge..lol..not a good team.

FACE IT VALLEY LOST TO PCC FAIR AND SQUARE.. when valley beats a team and the other teams says the refs cheat..valley tells them their crying cause they got beat....but if valley gets beat they can blame it on the refs all they want..GET OVER IT YOU GOT BEAT...!!!!! stop being 2 faced.. if u can cry about the refs so can every other team.. Sad

besides will someone tell me how old Elisha Justice is?? no one will ever answer me that question when i ask it...rumor has it..he is 20!!!! thats not allowed in high school basketball...... Smile shame shame!!! what was the reason for holding him back???? was he not good enough to play with boys his own age or was it his grades?? what was it??? i just don't understand how a 20year old MAN could possible still be in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!

hater in the house!!!
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley 88 East Ridge 33 (59th District Championship) - by NYY10 - 02-26-2010, 11:16 AM