Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 88 East Ridge 33 (59th District Championship)
set09 Wrote:no disrespect to you SV FANS.

None taken. We all know East Ridge is a fairly weak team. The fact that Shelby Valley could beaten them by a lot more than 55 however speaks volumes about how tough they are when they are on top of their game. Plus the fact that you discredit your self completely later in your posts, makes it very difficult to feel disrespected by you.

set09 Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]FACE IT VALLEY LOST TO PCC FAIR AND SQUARE.. when valley beats a team and the other teams says the refs cheat..valley tells them their crying cause they got beat....but if valley gets beat they can blame it on the refs all they want..GET OVER IT YOU GOT BEAT...!!!!! stop being 2 faced.. if u can cry about the refs so can every other team.. Sad
[/COLOR]

Most people agree it was a controversial call, but you're correct. Shelby Valley lost fair and square. Then they humiliated Jeffersontown less than 24 hours later on their home court.

Also, show me an example of "when valley beats a team and the other teams says the refs cheat...valley teams them their crying cause they got beat" because for the most part Shelby Valley hasn't kept teams close enough to blame anything on the officials. I would just really like to know what you're talking about with that. I don't think I've seen Shelby Valley beat a team and the other team complain. When you lose by anywhere from 30-60 points, it gets a little more difficult to blame officials.

set09 Wrote:besides will someone tell me how old Elisha Justice is?? no one will ever answer me that question when i ask it...rumor has it..he is 20!!!! thats not allowed in high school basketball...... Smile shame shame!!! what was the reason for holding him back???? was he not good enough to play with boys his own age or was it his grades?? what was it??? i just don't understand how a 20year old MAN could possible still be in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thatsfunn This just goes to show how uninformed and clueless you really are. I love it when people who have no idea what they're talking about get on here and run their mouths.

I can answer that question for you Sherlock Holmes. Elisha Justice is 18 years old, and if I am thinking correctly, somebody said he just turned 18 in December. Which means he is on the same page as every other high school senior in Kentucky.

I'm pretty sure that IS allowed in high school basketball.

So shame, shame on you, for not having any clue what you were talking about and then running your mouth about it on a public forum where you could easily be proved wrong. Congrats on the bashing, but next time come prepared.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley 88 East Ridge 33 (59th District Championship) - by alfus21 - 02-25-2010, 08:19 PM