Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 88 East Ridge 33 (59th District Championship)
justabballfan Wrote:I hope you're not saying SV won this game because they have a few holdbacks. I don't think that a year in age made as big of a difference in this one as much as the talent did and remember it could have been alot worse if you ask me.:please:

trufan Wrote:Exactly, hard work in the off "seasons", and I must stress that as a plural because these boys have worked very hard for their entire career at making themselves the best they could be. Age played very little in the outcome of this game, sometimes you just have to face facts in life that you get beat because someone is better than you are, bottom line.

I couldn't have said it better, SV's boys have worked very hard over the last few off "seasons" and I'm glad to see that all their hard work is paying off and remember you only get out it what you put in to it. OH yeah, I almost forgot to mention it, but the pass by Tyler was one of the better ones I've seen on any level, it was SWEET.
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley 88 East Ridge 33 (59th District Championship) - by justabballfan - 02-25-2010, 03:46 PM