Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beechwoods Mike Yeagle resigns after loss....
98NCCalum Wrote:But answer me this, if him leaving was all his doing, which is what I said to begin with, then it is personal right? which is all I said.

Not in the manner in which you speak, my friend . . . .

In actuality--it was quite the "public" matter.

The only thing that I can say is this--if anyone really wanted to figure it out--they could/would with minimal effort.

In regard to the "personal" problems: he was physically ill. I don't consider that to be personal. I consider it to be a fact of life. Were there other "personal" things? As someone who dealt with Coach Y on a daily basis--nothing that the rest of us don't have to deal with from time to time.

My frustration revolves around the fact that people have slandered Coach Y (I am not saying that you are doing that 98) but there are some who have done nothing but flat out lied about some of the things that went on. Then, they tell all of their BGP buddies. Again--the worst thing is--there is a contingent who, tries to appear that they are friendly with Coach Y to his face--while they are busy sticking the knife in his back.
Messages In This Thread
Beechwoods Mike Yeagle resigns after loss.... - by KentuckyHillBilly5321 - 11-16-2005, 11:41 AM