Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn vs. Perry Co. Central (54th District 1st Round)
kyfan10 Wrote:I think it is a DISGRACE that Hazard let Buckhorn practice in Memorial Gym for 2 hours yesterday evening and denied Perry Central from using the gym at all. And yes, this is true. Buckhorn practiced yesterday evening from 5:00-7:00 P.M. But what happened when Perry Central called up Hazard and asked if they could have just about a 30 minute shoot-around? They was told no, that they was not allowed. This has to be the worst sportsmanship ever. Last year, every team had the oppritunity to practice atleast once in Leslie Countys gym and the year before that every team was allowed to practice atleast once at PCC's gym, and thats how it's always been. IMO Hazard wants Buckhorn to win and they are going to give them every advantage possible. If I was Hazard, I would probally wan't PCC to lose too......but all you all did is add fuel to the fire. Good luck to Buckhorn but i'm gonna take PCC by 10+.

The only thing I have to say about this is that the goal is the same height in every gym, the floor the same length. What difference does it make, where you practice! PCC uses this as a fire to light up Buckhorn, PCC by 15.
Messages In This Thread
Buckhorn vs. Perry Co. Central (54th District 1st Round) - by EKY - 02-23-2010, 03:40 PM