Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to all Eastern Ky Wrestlers!
cougarpride08 Wrote:I just wanted to say "Great Job" to all the athletes who participated in the region 8 and state wrestling tournament. Letcher Co Central had a regional title in Justing Gross, a regional runner up in Joel Murtaught<--spell, and Tyler Smith placing 3rd. All together since 2006 the wrestling team has gotten 3 regional champs, and 6 regional runners up. Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, and Whitley Co showed why they have the best program in the eastern part of the state. Cougar fans those three individuals will be returning next season, and I feel this program is important. The region is going to be held at LCC next year. Why do you think the school isn't taking this sports seriously when we have more regional titles "3" than football, basketball, and baseball combined "2"? I know this is a individual title, but besides track and cross country, wrestling is 3rd in regional appearance. Wrestling has produced 9 regional title games in 5 years. I wanted to congratulate Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, and Whitley Co, but at the same time I feel this sports isn't taken seriously. Do you all agree with me cougar fans?

Sorry, I forgot volleyball. Volleyball would be 2nd, Cross Country 3rd, and wrestling 4th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Messages In This Thread
Congrats to all Eastern Ky Wrestlers! - by cougarpride08 - 02-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Congrats to all Eastern Ky Wrestlers! - by Matman - 02-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Congrats to all Eastern Ky Wrestlers! - by Matman - 02-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Congrats to all Eastern Ky Wrestlers! - by Matman - 02-23-2010, 06:07 PM