Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Feb. 15)
Gold Charger Wrote:Holmes and GRC has something in common, they both beat Memphis Central. The best team GRC has faced all year. That includes, Trinity, Scott Co, Lexington Catholic and Eastern. Some don't realize just how good Memphis Central is. Huge win for both Holmes and GRC.

ryanblue1424 Wrote:Memphis Central is a really good team. They beat Ballard, Shelby County, and McEachern in the King of the Bluegrass, and might have won it all if Clark County didn't beat them. They also defeated national power Melrose (twice), who is ranked #1 in TN and #10 in the nation by MaxPreps. (MaxPreps has Memphis Central at #3 in TN and #23 in the nation.)

Gold Charger Wrote:They have the two best guards that we have faced all year. I agree I think they would have won it all if we had not beaten them.

:Thumbs:

Holmes and Clark Co might have a few losses but anyone who doesn't think these teams are top 5 or top 10 doesn't know very much about basketball.

When you play a schedule that is as tough as these two teams', it's very hard to mentally and physically be there every night and bring your best effort. I have a feeling when mid March rolls around, we'll see both of these two teams representing their regions at Rupp.
Messages In This Thread
BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Feb. 15) - by kywldcat01 - 02-16-2010, 01:49 PM