Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 68 - June Buchanan 44
PATS2011 Wrote:[quote=triplemaniaman][quote=Dawggie][quote=triplemaniaman][quote=Benchwarmer]

Stamper? Cox's numbers are down from what they were when he was an 8th grader and freshman at JBS.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

lol you are joke, you just don't want to face the facts of what happened over at the school with "alleged" Christian principles. That controversy was far from Christian principles I will tell you that.

You guys think the world did you dirty. KCC doesn't recruit unlike JBS. How do you think Brent got over to JBS in the first place after graduating Beaver.

His sister went to KCC you know.... and he knew it would be a better fit. He didn't want to give up basketball after being ruled ineligible, so he decided to stay. If Tate was recruited like you say, he and brent both would be ruled eligible. Tate left because of many reasons, obviously of which you don't know. Doubt you have ever spoken to him so who are you to say why he does what he does. Step off.

IDK why you are so "JBS is better than you anyway", they can't beat KCC in anything, even outside of sports, so don't even try it, no one is listening and/or cares. This shouldn't even be considered a rivalry anyone. No comparison.

Trust me little guy, I know exactly what happened. There are hundreds of rumors about it, but I actually do know the truth. Just because I don't go to KCC doesn't mean I don't know things.

KCC doesn't recruit? So all those JBS kids just one day decided to pack up and head to KCC, without any influence at all? Now are you sure about that?

Tate was ruled eligible because of the reasons why he said he left, but Hall wasn't rule eligible for what reasons? Were his just not good enough? I mean honestly. It looked good on Knott that he wasn't ruled to play, that way it didn't look like they were recruiting. Do you even understand what recruiting is? Do you honestly think nobody from Knott influenced these guys to come there? If you don't then I'm sorry, but your a dumb***.

When have I said JBS is better than anybody? I'm pretty sure the basketball team has beaten KCC, so has the baseball team, and so on. What you stated made no sense whatsoever.

Benchwarmer Wrote:[quote=triplemaniaman][quote=Dawggie][quote=triplemaniaman][quote=Benchwarmer]

Stamper? Cox's numbers are down from what they were when he was an 8th grader and freshman at JBS.

triplemaniaman
I know the facts and you are wrong.

You know everything man. Why should I even bother when someone like you and PATS know everything.

PATS2011 Wrote:[quote=Benchwarmer][quote=triplemaniaman][quote=Dawggie][quote=triplemaniaman]

He still thinks JBS kids left bc Tate did and has no idea what happened there. I guess they didn't let that spread too much. Didn't look too well on their image.

Forgive the kids for not wanting to stay in Caney their whole lives and going to a place where they can have more educational opportunities and be exposed to more places than ALC.

So they went to KCC? A school were kids smoke and drink during school? Yeah, there's a lot more of an opportunity there man. Each time you post something it shows me how dumb you really are.

BigMann Wrote:[quote=PATS2011][quote=Benchwarmer][quote=triplemaniaman][quote=Dawggie]
You know one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch, things go on, they happen, JBS, KCC, etc. All you know is the rummors that you've heard or the lies that you've been told. #1 The fact is that no place is perfect, but COX was RECRUITED and had been for years, "why not, he's a good ball player and a great kid", and coach Amburgey had a personal connection with the COX family. #2 The plans were in the making for a long time for COX to be able to transfer to KCC and be eligible, build you a case and then drop the bomb! A job immediately came available for his mom, explain that! Also, I do know him and have talked to him, not that it matters. #3 As for Brent, another very good ball player, good kid, and very smart kid, "I also know him and have talked to him", he saw an opportunity to attend a very good academic school that would also help him obtain scholarships for college where ever he wanted to attend, being ALC "which by the way is a very good college", or any other college he may have wanted to attend. Yes he left JBS with Cox, but he couldn't obtain eligibility "not enough inside connections I guess", and he came back to JBS and graduated, played ball his senior year and had an awesome season. PATS2011, you're the one that needs to get your facts straight, as you don't know the whole story. It's all water under the bridge, but it's trash tall like you're doing about JBS that causes a lot of the problems between the two schools. No place is perfect, but JBS is a very good school with good kids, just like KCC.

Can't wait to see what PATS says about that one.
Messages In This Thread
Knott Co. Central 68 - June Buchanan 44 - by triplemaniaman - 02-14-2010, 09:32 PM