Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 68 - June Buchanan 44
triplemaniaman Wrote:[quote=Benchwarmer]

As one of the famous sports casters around here would say, who cares about JBS anyway, right?

[quote=PATS2011]

Do you know why half the school left? Mainly once one particular student left, most of the student body found it to be the "cool thing to do" and head over to Knott County with him and be a "follower". And BTW, JBS is surviving just fine right now and it will be for many years to come. I know a lot of you people would love to see it close, but it's just not going to happen :Thumbs:

Well you must have been a darn good player then, you seem to have a lot of experience. From what I read on your posts, you don't seem to know to much about the game.

[quote=PATS2011]

-That former JBS guard is still being overshadowed by another. What's his numbers look like this year? Anything compared to his counterpart? Or how about his stats when he was a freshman at JBS?
-The 2 former guards saw minimal playing time mainly because of Cox, Stepp, and Stepp. They were also in grade school and no were near ready to step in and contribute on the high school level. This goes back to my point that you know nothing about the game and how it works.
-That former forward also had guys like Garrison Collins, Brent Hall, and Trey Short ahead of him. Why would the coaches play a kid who had no experience, and still doesn't, over guys like that? I know his dad thinks he's going to play for Duke or North Carolina, but come on. Do you not understand son?
-Two kids again who had ZERO experience at all, and didn't even see a lot of PT on the grade school level. Come on.

JBS actually made one of those six into a pretty darn good player, but since he transfered he hasn't amounted to a lot.

Please do your homework man, you know NOTHING.

First of all Tate and Stuart are one of the best guard combos in the STATE. They trade nights scoring wise. So there goes that argument.

Second of all, Davis is better than C. Stepp, face it.

ANd btw, if you think that's why some people left you have seriously been misinformed, or either have been told to say this to protect the little bit of rep they have left. Why don't you ask the headmaster? oh wait he isn't there anymore. Wonder why? Others new there were more opportunities at KCC educationally.
Messages In This Thread
Knott Co. Central 68 - June Buchanan 44 - by PATS2011 - 02-13-2010, 12:57 AM