Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama: Health Care Legislation Would Have Violated White House Pledges
Matman Wrote:There you go again. Trying to tie me to a group of people who has said Obama is a communist and a new Hitler. However that has no place in this debate. You can not radicalize me in order to make a point. You are definately not an educated person. You just try to fake it on here. What is the point of your last sentence now. It doesn't have a place either. You must here voices or be paranoid. I'm not sure what your deal is. However I doubt you do anything to improve the problems you listed. By the way, how do economics make the rich richer. Different types of economies do make the rich richer. But not all. You should know that. If you are the least bit educated you would know Marx said that about capitalism. It lets the rich take advantage of the poor. He addresses it in the Communist Manifesto. However we are a mixed economy.

I didn't know, "Do you understand, my friend" was inflammatory. Again, I wasn't labeling you. I am suggesting that if folks says Obama is Marx is Lenin is Hitler is Mao, then I am treating that as Oxford Style debate and responding in kind. As for supply side economics, "trickle down," resulting in the rich getting richer, the poor getting poorer, and the middle getting squeezed, that's a debating point on BGR and has been. You shouldn't assume, compadre.
Messages In This Thread
President Obama: Health Care Legislation Would Have Violated White House Pledges - by thecavemaster - 02-08-2010, 06:41 PM