Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama: Health Care Legislation Would Have Violated White House Pledges
thecavemaster Wrote:The point was that Bob Gibbs is no different than any other Press Secretary, but, somehow, gets labeled "Baghdad Bob." Thus, it isn't that "two wrongs make a right." It's that the same "wrongs" (if you call business as usual that) get assessed differently. "It's scary that we have... blah, blah, blah..." Now, there's some nativistic paranoia right there.

Thats because you assume just because someone does not support Gibbs and Obama then they must have supported Bush. Thats not true. Some of us are sick of politics in this country and want reform. I liked some of Obama's campaign promises but soon realized he didn't have a plan. He was just saying things to get elected. Couple that with extreme spending of democrats and I can not support him. Are you not disappointed? He hasn't withdrew troops(which I'm glad), he is passing bills with as much pork as ever, and we are still giving money to big companies.
Messages In This Thread
President Obama: Health Care Legislation Would Have Violated White House Pledges - by Matman - 02-05-2010, 07:52 PM