Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama's administration looking into legality of BCS
thecavemaster Wrote:
Look, my Kemba brother, you may fancy yourself a Johnson County legend and take deep offense if anyone suggests you don't have a picture in a gym, but it appears your ego is large enough for the both of us. "I'm a big time business man. I'm responsible for AAU in Johnson County. Me and my son been to the Sweet 16." Come on, man. Who are YOU kidding? I answered the question, but you didn't like my answer because I wouldn't crawl into the little "parse the words" trap you were feebly trying to set.
LOL. Well now, come on man yourself. Is that the best you've got? Man your really grasping for just anything here, I see. I do find it flattering you taking the time to do a personal post search though. I feel quite honored that you took the time. Wanna bring my wife back up too? That's kinda how you operate, aint it? lol!!! Lets talk about the pertinent parts of the discussion at hand. You just didn't want to admit you were wrong, and that you got your hand called on the matter.:biggrin:

And as far as a feeble spider's trap that you are insinuating. A trap was not necessary for that. You were "transparent" all along. The only person kidding themselves was/is you.:lmao:
Messages In This Thread
President Obama's administration looking into legality of BCS - by Mr.Kimball - 02-02-2010, 04:40 PM