Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Thrill is Gone" says Obama Girl
Real Badman Wrote:Im also going to have to disagree here with you too. I believe Wildcatk23 has great knowladge about what he speaks. Iv read both yours and his sides of the thread. I dont think Obama is the best president and I sure as **** dont think Bush was. Either of them for that matter. You talked about Obama doubling the debt? Do you know when Bill Clintion left office we had a surplus? One which was quickly used up by George Bush. Obama still has time to get something going on up in washington. Time will tell.

Great knowledge. Yeah boy!! He's your X-Box buddy right?

And Clinton has what to do with the conversation concerning whether on not Obama has quadrupled the national deficit in just one year? Regardless of what anyone thinks of Bush's Iraq policies, based on what CIA informants and other global intelligence sources cited as credible information regarding WMDs, he was well within reason to do what he did. I do also think he did a very good job concerning national security issues. A lot of other issues concerning Bush I can not be so complimentary,and I wont mislead anyone on that.That was not the debate however. It was in regard to the national deficit and Obama. Has Obama quadrupled the defecit in just 12 months or not? Yes or no is sufficient.
Messages In This Thread
"The Thrill is Gone" says Obama Girl - by Mr.Kimball - 01-28-2010, 02:19 AM