Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Thrill is Gone" says Obama Girl
crazytaxidriver Wrote:You've said that in every thread so far. Bush is gone. His policies aren't his anymore. I don't agree with everything that he did as president but at least u knew where he stood. He might have been dumber than a rock but he was there for eight years. He didn't need a girl in a bikini going around supporting him.

I don't study politics. So I don't know what's going on in most of these conversations. But I do have morals and I know my religion and most of my voting is based on those two things. Say what u will but that's how I do it.

Ever since Obama has been announced as a candidate it has been a media circus actun like he is a celebrity. He's famous now yes, but he shouldn't be worried about social status and be more worried about how to get America out of a trillion dollar deficit without shedding the integrity his country has. He is he president not a movie star.

I have said that in every thread were people act like the reason were in a trillion dollar deficit is Obamas fault, Threads were people blame the spilling of innocent americans on Obama. When It all originated from Bush administration, as you say 8 years. 8 years of lies and greed costed this country everything and were seeing it now. While the new administration is looking for quick fixes which will probably fail. (Stimulus Package), But to say that obama is worst than Bush is flat out insane.

Your morals and your religion is something you should cherish and noone should steer u away from that. If thats what you vote on then there is nothing wrong with that.
Messages In This Thread
"The Thrill is Gone" says Obama Girl - by Wildcatk23 - 01-27-2010, 09:37 PM