Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why start a thread for every game in KY?
Stardust Wrote:Only if we want posters from that school. I'm not here because my school is a top school in the state or a rocgnizable school to anyone outside of NKY.

I just went through scores with zero posts. We have several that are posted by posters who seem to have a name associated with their school. I appluad them for posting their school after everygame only to get zero hits game after game. That is a person who is not waiting for the score, they are posting it themself, but it is obviously of no interest to anyone else on here. I hope at some point those posters who are going against the grain get rewarded by having someone else share something with them. Is this person in the wrong for posting his school's sport, but getting ZERO replies? I'm reading on here that that is an irelevent score and should not be on here.

But I think we will defend him by saying, it's his school, so posting for your school is OK. Even though no one has an interest in his school's score, it is relevent whether any of us think so or not. So if we take it a step further, we don't want to discourage that member, but let's look at what we are saying in this thread, that member should only post scores that are relevent to everyone.

We can't say only post scores that are of interest can we?

Your not following what I'm saying.

I never once said anyone was in the wrong for posting a score that gets zero hits whether they're from the school or just interested in them. I said:

BlackcatAlum Wrote:If someone wants their school to be discussed then they start the topic, someone else shouldn't have to do it for them. We are an all Kentucky site (BLUEGRASSrivals) and that should be enough of an open invitation for someone from/or interested in Portland Christian (for example) to start a topic on.

I'm not saying that anyone is in the wrong, because we don't have a rule against someone creating a final score thread for every school in the commonwealth. But majority rules that we do not prefer to see every single final score. Maybe a sub-forum for final scores would work, although I'm not a fan of it.

I believe your only reading what your eyes want to see.
Messages In This Thread
Why start a thread for every game in KY? - by BlackcatAlum - 01-14-2010, 10:56 AM