Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why start a thread for every game in KY?
^ I'm not taking anything negatively (from you or anyone else on here), so don't think I am challenging you, but challenging all of our ideas, including mine.

BCA, Holmes and Newport are not my schools! They started getting some discussion, and let's be honest, you are the one to start adding comments before anyone else. Now we have a half dozen posters that are dedicated to Holmes sports, not just basketball. They got on here and saw their school. We drew the NKY contingent, why? Not for the same reasons as me when I first joined, because there was nothing on this site about NKY schools. When the NKY poster got on here, where do you think they found the NKY score to post to - At the Bottom.

We are expanding into the middle of the state. We now have more than just EasternAlum who can speak about teams in the Louisville area. We have offered them something to talk about. I love TrinitySID and his posts for the Rocks games. I'm not saying it was because of seeing a score thread, I don't know what it was, but it was because there was something on here, agreed?

We all know that we need to somehow get into WKY. We are not going to get them if their is nothing on this site about that area. When will we get them? I don't have that answer, but I know that offering them nothing, we get nothing from them.

I'm open for the attacks on here. I'm fine for people telling me I am all wrong. I'm not concerned about people telling me I am wrong, that's OK, I get it at Home all the time as well. It's that passion that is making this a great thread! Right?
Messages In This Thread
Why start a thread for every game in KY? - by Stardust - 01-14-2010, 10:18 AM