Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why start a thread for every game in KY?
^ So then, we only post about schools that draw interest? Who are they? Last year, I posted score after score of NKY teams that got zero hits. I'm fairly confident that if I had asked anyone if those schools were relevant and deserved to continue getting zero hit after zero hit, everyone on here would have let's not post those games anymore. Now, those very same schools (games) that got zero hits is getting discussion! By who, those who are interested in them. I thought that is what this site is all about, discuss the topics you want to discuss, pass over those topics you don't want to discuss. And if we didn't post those games, then those games would not be posted on now!

So it's really the ingredient for growth to say that we only will create a thread for the schools that "WE" feel is relvent? Sound's like that is going backwards versus what has proven to be successful!

Everyone is wanting to make this sound like it's a bash about EKY. It's not a bash at all. This site was built in EKY which makes it very much rooted in EKY sports. That's not a issue, it's a fact and I in no way am trying to disuade or change that at all. But I have asked over and over, is this a statewide site an have been told over and over that it is. Then how do you expand the site into new regions. I've challenged everyone on this site, members and staf alike, on how to do that. I for one now one way that helped this site expand. Expanding was what I was told was a good thing, something to add to what was already established. It wasn't to take away, but to add, and it WORKED and will continue to as long as we don't start limiting ourselves!
Messages In This Thread
Why start a thread for every game in KY? - by Stardust - 01-14-2010, 09:48 AM