Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why start a thread for every game in KY?
PC_You_Know Wrote:The dude posts more dealing with Shelby Valley negativity then he does anything dealing with Holmes. Even the higher up members are getting tired of him in the Valley threads eventhough he sad he was "trying" to stay out of them because of the trouble he causes. Sure, there's talk of NKY teams now due to him and you, but it really is drawing negativity towards EKY because he thinks it's all EKY knows is EKY basketball.

I'm not sure I follow, what would make you think that his threads is drawing negativity towards EKY? I have read almost all the thread (as who wouldn't know that, right :biggrinSmile and have seen banter, fights and arguments.

Interesting that I just read another thread how someone said this site used to be about Opinions and Debate and now it has changed for the worse. But this is an example of people getting upset about Opinions and Debate.

I think it is great that people disagree and want to defend their Players, their school, or their Region. Actually, I love it. Isn't that one of the purposes of the site?

Isn't this thread exactly what this site should be for? I think it funny when people get their feelings hurt and then want to make it personal! That's the posters who are not open minded.

You and I have had our fun in disagreements, but I don't think you and I hold any ill will towards each other.

Good lord, last year, there was no Hate between Holmes fans and Shelby Valley Fans. Now people are getting upset about both sides being obstinate about those two schools, that then grows into an NKY and EKY debate! So, that's awesome! That's what this should be about.

Did everyone forget what we spent the entire winter last year reading. The hatred between Shelby Valley and Elliott County fans. Now that EC is having a down year, there is ZERO conversation between those two factions. Was it wrong for those two schools, from two different Regions to battle it out off the court too? NO!

As I have said, I have not changed one bit from the poster that I was when I started in 2008. I love a debate, and argument. Is that what everyone really wants? A site where we all have the same feelings about the exact same topics? If it's stupid or mundane, then it's not for you. But don't think it's not for someone else!
Messages In This Thread
Why start a thread for every game in KY? - by Stardust - 01-13-2010, 05:12 PM