Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luke Salmons CJ Coach of the Year all classes
I don't usually say a whole lot on here cause frankly it gets kinda ridiculous at times....BUT.......All through football season I have gotten on threads and read other peoples posts about how bad Lawrence Co. is. A lot of things they have written I have been sitting here nodding my head in agreement. I would not want to come to LC to play a football game because we have some of the most obnoxious fans ever. HOWEVER, I have also been to a lot of away games. Guess what I see and hear???? Other teams fans being just as bad if not worse than LC. Give me a break.......Lawrence Co is NOT the worst. Seems to me you all should take a good long look in the mirror before you pass judgement on LC and clean you own house before you try to clean ours. Was the incident at Bell Co. an embarrassment? Of course it was. BUT, ask yourselves which coach was SUPPOSED to be in the locker room with those boys when the "incident" occured. Coach Salmons was on the sidelines trying to coach a game. He is by no means my favorite person in the world so I am not what people would call an ***kisser but give credit where credit is due. That being said....congrats Coach Salmons on a great year....
Messages In This Thread
Luke Salmons CJ Coach of the Year all classes - by dawgmom - 12-26-2009, 07:39 PM