Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luke Salmons CJ Coach of the Year all classes
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You may very well have reason to be upset since you are close to the situation, and you may very well be 100% right, in being offended. Do I think it's alright to assassinate someone's charactor? No I dont. I dont know Coach Salmons and I'm sure that about everyone that has posted comments about him dont either. I will however take your word on how you refer to him based on me knowing what you represent and what you personally stand for. What you do have to consider though is the manner in which most of the Lawrence Co. fan base act on here and why the base of this boards's membership may draw the conclusion's that they do. Go to any Lawrence Co. sporting event and it's easy to see that the administration at Lawrence Co. has no desire to constrain the way in which the Lawrence fan base behaves or in the manner in which many of the kids that participate in the program behave. It's been that way since I was a kid, and that's been going on for over the 40 years that I can personally remember. Lawrence Co. just has a bad reputation, plain and simple. That Bulldog, is what most people's impression of what Lawrence Co. athletics is all about. I've never been an advocate of censorship, and I detest the people that you consider as being "the makeup" of the other board that you are making reference to as being accountable. I do not necessarily think that accountability can be defined as someone who says it's all right to talk about anything you want to talk about or say whatever you want to say, as long as it's something that I want to hear. I clearly remember why the creator of this site was suspended from the other site. It was ridiculous. However you do have two mods on here that do that very same thing. Let's just tell it like it is though, the other site is nothing more than a private northern Kentucky internet country club.

I tried to edit my post to add another comment, but was too late. So I do want to add a congrats to Coach Salmons for the honor. From the way Bulldog42 describes him, he is exactly the type of people that need to be in position to be influencing our kids. You folks out there that still may question things, I can assure you that Bullgog is an outstanding coach as well as human being and should take his words as being both genuine and honest, and that's good enough for me.
Messages In This Thread
Luke Salmons CJ Coach of the Year all classes - by Mr.Kimball - 12-24-2009, 11:04 AM