Poll: Is Kentucky the best team in the nation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
59.57%
No
40.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Kentucky the best team in the nation?
I personally don't care about what rank they are, but i know they are a great team. They are playing some exciting basketball right now, but i'm not sure about the best basketball. They are still making too many mistakes. they are really getting the baskets when they need them though, and that makes for a great team. But we are still a little soft when Wall is not in the game. But if Bledsoe can play consistantly like he did today then we are going to be the best team in the nation by the end of Jan. So far I think we have played a tougher schedule up to this point than the teams ranked ahead of UK, but that is just because of this three game stretch we just came out of.

But it's the close games to teams that shouldn't be getting close to us that make me doubt being the best team in the nation right now. However I do honestly believe that we can beat any team in the nation. I just think there are some teams out there that could beat us as well..

I'm not worried about it right now though.. I'm fully confident that when march rolls around we will be back in the tourney making a trip to at least the final four.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Messages In This Thread
Is Kentucky the best team in the nation? - by crazytaxidriver - 12-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Is Kentucky the best team in the nation? - by LWC - 12-12-2009, 10:33 PM