Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clark County 74 Holmes 60 (scrimmage)
Gold Charger Wrote:That is a very low estimeate, I believe they are higher than that .

That was just low balling it. I honestly have no idea. I told you all 3 rebounded very well though so I'm sure the numbers are higher. All three were probably close to a double double.

BTW, I can't believe what some of the people are saying on "the other site" about Holmes.

Henley uses 10 different guys THE WHOLE GAME and plays 2 1/2 quarters without Ricardo Johnson and the last 4 minutes without Elijah Pittman and all of sudden Holmes isn't as good as advertised because of one scrimmage? :please:

Look at Clark Co last year without Purvis. One player makes a big difference at the high school level.

I realize the Dogs have a bullseye on their back and are going to get everyone's best shot but if people really think the Holmes team they saw Satruday is the same one they'll see when the regular season starts, they're sadly mistaken.

Can't wait for the season to start so the boys can prove all these doubters wrong on the court.
Messages In This Thread
Clark County 74 Holmes 60 (scrimmage) - by kywldcat01 - 11-24-2009, 05:40 PM