Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clark County 74 Holmes 60 (scrimmage)
kywldcat01 Wrote:I disagree with this statement a little. IMO it really doesn't matter whether you lose over the summer or in the preseason as long as you're working on things that are going to make you better in the long run and once the season starts.

You see Holmes has a Bulls-Eye on them because they are the best team in the State. Everybody is gunning for the best or the number one team. Yes Holmes and Scott County is going to lose some. But when they do it is the other teams Championship. That why I say that Holmes can not even loses a Summer or a preseason game. Watch if Holmes lose a game in the State the other team fans are going to run on the floor. Why because Holmes is the number one team in the State. We will be reading on BlueGrassRivals about what is wrong with Holmes if the lose. Like I wrote before You can not lose a game if you are Holmes or Scott County! The way Scott County looked Saturday the are going to lose some this year. They need someone to step up off the bench. Mr. Rice from Holmes needs to stop quiting the team and step-up a except his role of coming off the bench. It is going to take time! Both teams are new because you have new parts and roles that the players have to get uses too!

Hope you understand! Like I said before GRC need win!
Messages In This Thread
Clark County 74 Holmes 60 (scrimmage) - by goldenrule19 - 11-23-2009, 08:48 AM