Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 7th grader receives HONORS
I have watched this posting and will now comment.
1. The selection to Texas is based on video and prior attendance to Football University Camps.
2. From what I understand, this kid attended a camp in Nashville this past summer and was then selected to attend the Top Gun camp in Florida.
3. The parents have no control of who is selected to go to Top Gun, the kids are selected by the FBU coaches.
4. The selection to All-American Game in San Antonio is completed by the national selection committee, FBU coaches and FBU board members. From what I understand , this parent is neither of those. SO the parents have no say.
5. FBU promotes their athletes to the next level. With FBU watching this kid this summer in Nashville, inviting him to Top Gun camp in Florida and then selecting him to play in Texas, my suggestion is get your kids into camp with FBU and have them have their turn.

6. OH and to let everyone know, the athlete in question here is not going as a running back or receiver, he did not qualify. This athlete is going as defensive back and kick/punt returner. So the whole question about stats and what is correct really does not make an arguement. I have seen this kids film and he made the selection on the defensive side of the ball.

I do think it is HORRIBLE that a parent or adult would post attacks on a public page to a kid or parent. SHAME!
Messages In This Thread
Raceland 7th grader receives HONORS - by Standout-Athletes - 11-22-2009, 10:59 AM
Raceland 7th grader receives HONORS - by FF40212 - 12-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Raceland 7th grader receives HONORS - by FF40212 - 12-06-2009, 08:02 AM