Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Kentucky Elementary Championship" tourney @ Montgomery Co.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:3. Since we also know of each other than you know one of my coachs pretty well too. He just happen to be in the Valley last week and ran into a old friend (maybe even family) that has a son on your team. He would not tell me their name so it may have even been you but I doubt it.

A conversation about football and that game struck up about the Valley kids and how much harder they hit than anybody we played all year and executed their offense great. The parent that he was speaking to said "Well they should. 8 of them are supposed to be 8th graders." My coach then said that would explain alot as we had not had trouble like that all year. It was then that the parent found out that he had been on the other side of the field coaching and not their watching Valley. My coach said the conversation about the team ended pretty quick like somebody had just let the cat out of the bag.

So you admit that you have no actual knowledge of the situation, right? Just that you heard it from someone, who heard it from someone, who may or may not have been speaking the truth from the get-go. But that's reliable enough to get on BGR and run with it, right? Guess I didn't realize that our sports forum here had turned into Topix...

At least now I see where you got your information. I knew it had to be rock-solid proof in order for someone to get on here and try to discredit a bunch of 5th and 6th-graders.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
"Kentucky Elementary Championship" tourney @ Montgomery Co. - by More Cowbell - 11-21-2009, 03:04 AM