Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County 7th Grade Football Regional Champs!
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Now the big question is had Greenup won would you have came back to this post to give Greenup props. Its easy to say told ya when things go the way you want them. Most of the time you can't give a true reason as to why a team will win if you haven't seen both teams play or if they don't have any common opponent.

In reality you just got lucky that Corbin won and that you didn't have to eat crow.

Well Corbin was just to big and to fast for everyone else is the reason why I thought they would win the game. There was no luck to it and I'm not a Corbin fan either. In my opinion Greenup played Corbin tougher than Lone Oak did. When a team dominates it opponents as bad as Corbin has that says one thing..Alot of held backs. As one event staff member said "Corbin is just to physicially big for everyone else, something is not right" For a 2A school I can see maybe having 2-3 big players but 8-10 like they had for their size of school no, no way are they all true 7th graders. If Greenup played Meade in the semi finals Greenup would of won. If Greenup played Lone Oak it would be a toss up
Messages In This Thread
Greenup County 7th Grade Football Regional Champs! - by Jackson Cofan - 11-03-2009, 09:43 AM